The Ruined Date

Jungkook's POV

"Baby, please feed me" I pouted at Lisa who is now sitting on my lap.

"Jungkook let go of me. I need to sit properly!" she tried to wiggle out of my embrace but I just held her body more to make her sit on my lap.

I can't help it. I want her to baby me. I want her to take care of me.

We are now back in Seoul eating peacefully at the dorm with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Eww.. stop that Jungkook. It doesn't fit you and look, Lalisa is uncomfortable to sit on you lap!" Jimin scrunched his nose at us but I don't care. The more they are pissed,  the happier I am. I want them to see that she's mine now. She's my wife now right?

She's all mine and I want them to drool.

Yeah I'm evil.

"Just eat on your own Jk,  you're not a baby anymore!" Taehyung said while focusing on his food as if avoiding us.

I smirked.

"You're just jealous because she is Mrs. Jeon now!"

"Mrs.Jeon?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook let me sit on my chair!" Lalisa is still strugling to get away from sitting on my lap.

As if I will let her sit beside Taehyung.

"Yes she is Mrs. Jeon now." I proudly announced.

"Mrs.Park will be better." Jimin smirked and he looked at Lalisa to give her a wink.

"Don't listen to him babe, Mrs. Jeon is the better." I said.

"Mrs. Kim will fit her best" Taehyung joked and I frowned.

I don't know why. There's something wrong with what I feel.

Why do I feel like it will be real?

Lalisa as Mrs.Kim?

Nah! That's impossible.

She loves me and I'm sure of that.

I just shrugged my feelimgs off and continued teasing Lalisa.

She is now laughing so hard in my arms as I kiss her face repeatedly.

And I'm sure my baby will marry me. She will never be Mrs. Kim or Mrs. Park!

She will be Mrs. Jeon!

"Lalisa,  let's hang out later after your class at Ladium." I whispered on her ear.

"Where are we going?" she asked excitedly.

"Let's just eat out on a restaurant and watch movies." I said.

"Really? I want to watch a romantic movie Jk!"

"Yes we will, so call me once you're done with your class so that I can pick you on your school." I said and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much! I'm so excited!" she happily said.

3rd Person's POv

After Lalisa's class at Yonsei,  she ran to the comfort room to change her men's clothes to her girl clothes.

She needs to change quickly for her class at Ladium. That's why she's in a hurry.

While busily changing inside one of the cubicles, she didn't noticed the girl who entered the next cubicle.

Tzuyu's POV