The Jealous Husband

Lalisa's POV

"What the hell was that Jungkook!" I asked the moment we entered my room.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Why did you tell my grandmother that I'm pregnant when I am not?" I really want to punch him a while ago but he made me follow along his lies and I don't want him to look like a liar in front of my Grandmother.

"Because I had to or she'll take you away from me and make you marry Mario"

"I already told you I will never marry him! Why do you have to lie? Now she thinks I'm really pregnant!" 

"Easy. Then I'll get you pregnant." he shrugged.

"Oh my God! You are not serious, are you?"

"Why not? I love you, you love me, my family likes you and the queen approved because of a baby. So, why not make it?" he answered.

Like it's as easy as that.

"Uhh! You're so frustrating! Why would we make a baby out of nowhere? That's wrong Jungkook!" I said.

"It's not wrong. People who are in love eventually makes babies in the end. Don't you want to carry my child?" he asked in a sad tone.

"Of course I want. But not yet now. We are too young Jungkook. We are just 19! You haven't even finished college." I said.

"Why are you making things complicated? We need to make a baby or the Queen will kill me for lying." he said almost yelling.

"You sound like we are just going to bake a cake!"

"Making baby is easier than baking a cake. Let's just do it and have fun making it."

"No we're not going to make one!" I yelled.

"Yes we are!" he said and he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"No! We are not!" I shouted and ran away from him.

Good thing my room is wide enough to run from him. And not to brag but running is my best event because I mastered the art of running away from the servants everytime they want me to wear itchy gowns.

"Lalisa come back here!" he said and he started chasing me.

"No!" I kept running away. Knowing Jungkook, I won't let him catch me or I'll end up in the bed.

"Baby! Come to daddy" he teased, still chasing me.

"Ew..Go away" I said chuckling now.

I don't know but the situation is really funny. I should be serious now but Jungkook's laughter is hilariously contagious.

"Come here wife" he said. He's getting closer to me.

Damn! He's fast?

"Jungkook stop chasing me!" I said panting.

"You're the one who is running. I just want to talk" he said.

"Promise?" I asked and he nodded.

"Trust me." He said and I stopped running and went closer to him.

"Okay. What are we talking again?" I asked. Breathing heavily because of running.

"This." he said and the next thing I knew,  I was already being lifted.

"Jungkook put me down! What are you doing?" I tried to get away but his arms are holding me tightly. He carried me like a sack then he lay me on my bed.