The Monster

Limario's POV

Finally the day ended without anyone knowing that I took classes on two different universities.

The good news of the day is that I was able to make friends with three beautiful girls. I smiled thinking of Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

They are really kind to me and they asked for my number so that they can invite me to hangout with them the next day.

I'm so happy that I finally have girlfriends. But the bad news is they are sisters with the three persons I'm hiding my identity from.

Good thing, Kunpimook was able to change the name of my ID from Lalisa Manoban to Lalisa Bruschweiler.

I'm also not over the fact that Jungkook is dating that princess.

Well they would look good together but I don't like Tzuyu's attitude. I think she will just hurt him.

Even if Jungkook is a jerk, I can still see the kindness in him and Tzuyu doesn't deserve him.

I held my chest.

Is it bad if I wish for them to break up?

Why am I suddenly concerned for him?

Maybe because I am now his friend.

Yes. I'm a concerned friend that's why.

My phone beeped indicating I recieved a text message.

Hi Lalisa!

Be ready tomorrow! We are going on my friend's newly opened club.

See you!

-Chae

This is exciting! It will be my first time on a club. I smiled as I wish for tomorrow to come. I decided to sleep early anticipating the next day.

The next day...

I woke up to see a shirtless Jungkook staring at me from his bed.

"Good Morning Limario!" he greeted while smiling showing his bunny teeth.

He was lying on the bed while facing me but it didn't escaped my eyes the way his muscles flex evrytime he moves. He's got a really nice body.

"Good morning!" I greeted back while rubbing my eyes open.

Jungkook finally stood and my eyes widened in an instant.

I jumped out of my bed screaming.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed as I cover my eyes.

"Why are you shouting?" he panicked and started moving near me but I just shouted more.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What's that!!!" I continued screaming at the top of my lungs.

"What? Where?" he started looking around him worriedly.

"That!!! What's that?" I pointed at a very huge bulge on his boxers.

"This?" he pointed down to his manly part.

"Yes that! Why are you swelling!!!" I asked still covering my eyes partly.

"Seriously? You were shouting just because of my morning wood?" he asked in disbelief and I nodded.

"Limario, all boys got morning wood in the morning. It's the time where you penis would unconsiously grow. You have it too right?" he said and he stepped closer to me.

The next thing I knew,

Jungkook cupped my crotch and my eyes widened in an instant.

"Seriously Limario? How small is your penis?" he asked in amazement.

I tried not to slap him in the face for touching my womanly part like that.

The way I see it, pretending to be a boy will be really hard!

I pushed him and ran away from him as fast as I can.

I saw Jimin in the kitchen and I hide behind his back.

"What's the matter? Why are you shouting so early in the morning?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"There's a monster!" I said.

"There's no monster here Limario. And you're a guy. You shouldn't be scared of those." he said with a comforting voice.

But he doesn't understand. Jungkook is swelling and he needs to have it checked by the doctor. I feel sorry for him because he has to carry that huge problem on his own.

I wonder if his girlfriend knows that Jungkook is like that.

Suddenly the door opened and the person I'm thinking right now came inside with her heels clacking.

Chou Tzuyu.

Jungkook came out of his room wearing a more decent clothes and it didn't escaped my eyes seeing his schocked expression at Tzuyu inside our dorm.

"Baby, I missed you, you haven't called me for days" she said and she grabbed Jungkook's neck to pull him for a kiss.

I looked away as they both kissed in front of me.

I held my chest.

I don't know why I don't like what I'm seeing.

Maybe it's because I find it awkward to see couples kiss in real life or maybe I don't like them to be together?

I decided to walk away and just water the plants outside.

'Enjoy your princess Jeon Jungkook!' I muttered while rolling my eyes.

👑

Author's Note

Thank you to those who read, comment and vote. I appreciate it so much especially the comments 😊😊😊

I love reading your thoughts of the story so please keep it up 😂