| 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is finally allowed to join the Jedi Order after her abandonment of the Dark Side.

Requested by siriania

Part 3! Worth Losing

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Focus, (Y/N)!" the voice of my newly earned Master, Kit Fisto, bellowed, causing me to lose my focus even more, "You must come to terms with the force, not bend it to your will."

I growled and sheathed my lightsaber, a bright (F/C) color compared to the old red lightsaber I once owned, "Master, why must you always go to the conclusion that I'm trying to bend the force to my will."

"Well, considering your past, it's hard not to assume," he crossed his arms over his chest and waved his hand, "I understand how tough this must be— all this unorthodox training and being surrounded by people you don't know, but you must focus. If you don't focus, it'll leave your mind open for Dooku to track you down and kill you, understand?"

I nodded, and unsheathed my lightsaber back out, "I understand. I apologize, Master."

"No apologies necessary, (Y/N). Now, let's practice some defensive tactics, shall we?" he smiled, unsheathing his green lightsaber and jumped into the training ring, "You have only been taught offensive abilities. That's the Sith's trademark. As a Jedi, we try to train ourselves to be well-rounded during battle. Now, watch me and parry everything I do. Allow it to stick and become second nature."

                     I nodded and wobbled around his assertive combat tactics. Master Fisto hadn't even given me a chance to get ready for his attacks, but I didn't object. It was obvious he was purposely using these tactics compared to a defensive form, but it was to train me against a 'Sith.'

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

My Master and I, after around 4 hours of constant training, sheathed our lightsabers. I sighed and wiped away some sticky sweat from my brow, "You're showing great improvement, my apprentice," the Nautolan smiled his signature smile, "You're dismissed. Meet me again back here tomorrow at dawn. We need to practice meditation."

"Yes, Master," I bowed and immediately hurried off, one man in my mind; Obi-Wan Kenobi.

                    I had requested when I joined the Jedi Order to have Obi-Wan be my Master, but I believe the Council sensed our attachments and declined my offer. They called it, 'biased training' since Obi-Wan was the one who brought me back, but I know that's just an excuse. Since then, Obi and I have met up every night. We update each other about everything from our day. Sometimes the Jedi Master is posted on a different planet for the war, but we still make time to communicate through holocalls, but luckily, today was not one of those days.

Looking as calm and composed as possible, I walked through the temple, controlling my emotions. Inside however, I was bubbling with excitement. Anytime I thought about my lover, my heart would begin to race uncontrollably. I would forcibly have to slow it down so the other Jedi didn't notice.

                     It seemed I did a good job on hiding my emotions. I passed many Jedi, each of them nodding in greeting, my bows of respect following. Despite these displays of acceptance from the Order, I knew some Jedi weren't fans of me being here— one being Anakin Skywalker. Many who agreed with him felt as if I would betray the Order, and kill as many Jedi as I could once I gained their trust. That wasn't my intention at all. At least Obi saw this.