| 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 ➪ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞 |

Prompt:
Storyline of 'The Force Unleashed' video game.

Requested by goldedrag111

He/Him

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

You can't remember a time before the Empire or Lord Vader. All that has been instilled in your mind is, kill or be killed, and unfortunately for your victims, you've been given a lightsaber to assist that motto. Being Lord Vader's most successful Inquisitor was an honor, and a privilege.

               Over the past few years, you've slaughtered countless Jedi. Shaak Ti, Rahm Kota, and Kazdan Paratus, just to name a few. You've been getting remarkably stronger, and you felt as if Vader was getting weary of your presence as his apprentice, as if you'll turn on him,

              The slick-black boots of Vader clomped noisily on the ground in front of your bowed head. He wasn't saying anything, which was never a good sign,

              "Master, is there a new target for me?" you questioned, not removing your eyes from the sleek-grey floor below you.

Noticing him stop directly in front of you, you raised your eyes up to his cold shell-of-eyes, "Yes, my apprentice," the metallic voice of your Master called out, "A holocron has been located. On it are all the future force-sensitive children. Bring it back to me, and we shall hunt down the remainder of them together."

"What about the Emperor, my Lord?" you asked, "Won't he be suspicious of something if he notices we found a holocron?"

Darth Vader continued to pace around, "Don't question my bidding, (L/N). We will deal with the Emperor in our own time, whether he gets suspicious or not."

"Yes, my Lord," you answered, "I assume you've sent the coordinates and a rendezvous point to my pilot?"

Vader paused again, "Rise, my Apprentice."

               Doing as your Master requested, you sensed his anger peaking, "I command you to prove yourself. You've shown an attachment to that Pilot, and we can't have that. When you retrieve the holocron, I command you to kill Juno Eclipse, then report back to me."

                "But Master," you beckoned, "She's done nothing wrong! Why must I kill her to prove allegiance to you, when I've already proven myself many times over?"

You felt the familiar feeling of an aggressive force-choke, and immediately your feet floated off the hard floor below. Clawing at your neck, you began to squeak out breaths, just trying to break free,

"Just that reply alone makes me wonder if it's wise to keep you alive," Vader mechanically croaked, "Do my bidding, and I'll forget this ever happened."

And just like that, your Master let go of your throat, and you collapsed back to the floor; your lungs gasping for air, "Yes, my Master," you breathily replied, bowing again, "I apologize for thinking otherwise."

                 "Now go," Vader commanded, which resulted in you immediately racing out of the room and towards your ship, where your pilot was eagerly awaiting.

                You could feel your anger rising like water in a dam. It was only a matter of time before it bursted open, and you would do something you'd definitely regret,

                 "You alright, (Y/N)?" the familiar voice of your friend, and pilot called out, "You seem angrier than normal. What mission has Lord Vader sent us on this time?"