| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 ➪ 𝐊𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is pregnant, and she has to tell Kit Fisto, who is the father.

Requested by savannahester3

Part 1!

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

         Count Dooku was dead, murdered by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, alongside General Grievous, who was taken out by Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. It only seemed that the war was over. Being in a Council Seat with your husband, Kit Fisto, just made everything more sweet. After Young Skywalker's victory, you all were contemplating on giving him the Rank of Master. Kit, Plo-Koon and yourself agreed with this idea, but Master Yoda, Master Kenobi and Master Windu were more reluctant to give Skywalker the position,

"He's shown great growth these last years in the war," Master Plo commented while waving his arm around in thought, "When I claimed my Master rank, I did less than what he's done."

Master Yoda shook his head, "Much anger, he has. Trust him, we should not."

You looked over at Master Obi-Wan, who nodded in agreement. Not even Anakin's Master trusted him with the rank. That broke your heart for the younger man, but that was their opinion, and it was almost time for you to state yours,

          "I say we test him," you suggested while looking over to your husband, "Master Fisto and I have been looking into who this Dark Lord may be, and we've collected some of the puzzle pieces. If Skywalker can find the rest and arrest this madman, perhaps we give him the rank of Master?"

          Fisto smiled at you, "I agree. Master (L/N) and I have tracked him down to be a part of the Senate. We aren't sure who though, because of the sheer amount of individuals in the Senate."

           "I for one like this plan," Obi-Wan nodded, stroking his beard in agreement, "I'll talk to Anakin and set him on this path. Until then, you two keep finding out more information about this Sith Lord."

            "Agree with this idea, I do," Yoda hums while scanning all the Council members in the room, "Go to Anakin, you will. Dismissed."

         All of the council members, at the sound of Yoda's dismissal, stood up and began mingling at the idea that you had conjured up. Master Fisto sought you out, and made a beeline towards you, "You did well. I hope this works out for young Skywalker."

           "Me as well," you tried to form a smile, but you would have lied if you said that was easy. You had an underlying anxiety that needed to be addressed, "Kit, can I speak with you. Alone?"

           His eyebrows rose in confusion, but nodded, "Yeah, of course," and followed you swiftly out of the room. The thoughts going through his head wracked him with a bit of anxiety, but he knew the two of you were adults and could handle whatever was thrown at you.

          Once the two of you were out of prying eyes and ears, he cocked his head to the side and grabbed your hand; intertwining it with his, "What's the problem, my love? I can sense you're troubled."

You squeezed his hand in comfort, sighing deeply. The thoughts that manifested your melancholy mind just worried you so much. There was a reason the Jedi aren't supposed to form attachments. Reasons like this made you understand why you and Kit should've kept distance,

"Kit, I understand if you'll leave me after this news," you stifled out, even though it hurt like hell to say, "But I'm pregnant. Obviously it's yours, and I know the Council will find out sooner or later, so if you want to save your seat, I completely understand."