More Than Clones (Commander Fox)

Prompt:
While trying to unite the galaxy with Master Yoda and Commander Fox, (Y/N) and the others are crash landed on the planet of Toydaria with the intention of gaining an alliance.

Not a Request❤︎︎

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

It was just the mere beginning of the Clone Wars. Planets all across the galaxy were beginning to decide their allegiances in this war; some going to the Separatists, the majority siding with the Republic. An undecided yet important planet was Toydaria, which is where Master Yoda, Master (L/N), and some members of the Coruscant Guard were headed.
Their only goal was to gain King Katuunko's approval and earn Toydaria for the Republic.

"Generals," the voice of a Clone by the name of Stepper started; looking back at Yoda and you, "The Toydarian's beacon is active on the planet, but they won't answer me."

Yoda wobbled forward using his cane while you stayed back and let the Grand Master of the Jedi Order take care of this,
"Have a bad feeling about this, I do," Yoda stated while staring out of the cockpit window towards Toydaria, "Count Dooku I sense."

"I sense him too. That assassin of his is on Toydaria," you replied in agreement, "Stepper, get us down there now."

Stepper nodded and edged the ship closer and closer to the ozone layer of Toydaria. Right as the ship grew closer and closer, a Separatist frigate appeared from Hyper Space. It pelted the ship with bolts of fire, hoping to blow the ship to pieces. You reflexively grabbed at whatever was closest to balance yourself, which happened to be Commander Fox's hand.
Blushing slightly, you let go of him as the ship began plummeting towards Toydaria, "Master?" you shouted in fear.

"Too late it is," Yoda replied while looking to Stepper in hopes he can accurately land the ship on Toydaria's surface, "Sprung the trap, we have. Take us down you must, Stepper!"

The Clone nodded and wedged beside another Clone named Venom, "C'mon Venom, let's get this done!" The younger Clone nodded to his superior and guided the ship down to the surface of the planet as well as one could manage under the trying circumstances.

Although the ship was crashing at an accelerating rate, Yoda didn't seem worried. Your nerves began to loosen at the sight of the unbothered Master. You did have faith in both Venom and Stepper, but Yoda's calmness helped,
"Hold on, General!" Fox shouted as you approached the grassy earth below. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into his body to absorb the impact into himself instead of you. You felt touched immediately that Commander Fox would risk so much for you.
You and the Commander hadn't even been on many missions together. The two of you had taken on a few criminals in the Coruscant underground's but that was it. However, anytime you went on a mission with him, your relationship grew with the Clone, even if barely any words were shared. He was intriguing to you for sure.

As the ship landed on the ground, everything grew silent. Everyone seemed okay except for Venom: he had hit his head on the dashboard and was non responsive, "Venom?" Stepper grumbled while pulling him out of the ship's cockpit and followed you and the others to the Toydarian ground below.
He laid Venom on the grass and felt for a pulse; his face dropping when he realized there was none, "He died to make sure we landed safely. He's a hero."

"Absolutely," you murmured while laying a hand on Stepper's shoulder; helping him up, "We need to get a move on though if we want to take Toydaria for the Republic. I sense the Dark Side is very strong on this planet."