Exposing a Traitor (Lana Beniko)

Prompt:
When Lana Beniko realizes her Sith master, Darth Arkous is a traitor and is working with Revan, she teams up with (Y/N) (L/N) in hopes she will be able to kill her old master by his side.

Requested by goldedrag111

He/Him❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

Darth Arkous? A traitor? Nah.
You couldn't believe it.

The Sith Lord, Darth Arkous, was a legendary member of the Dark Side and an excellent fighter. He had trained many younglings into impressive Sith acolytes; you included. Now, your best friend Lana Beniko has personally asked you to help her in taking down your old master.

It didn't seem possible to you that Darth Arkous could be capable of following any code besides the Dark Side, yet here Lana stood before you and told you these things,
"I don't care that he's our master. He's broken the code for the last time. The Dark Side is our life and it drives our very cells into motion. We have to kill him."

You shook your head and crossed your arms over your chest, "I'm gonna need more proof than just your word, Lana. Imagine if you're wrong and he hasn't abandoned us. That would mean our deaths."

Lana sighed, knowing you were right. She still had that beautiful, determined look on her face though, "You just have to trust me, (Y/N). We have been through a lot together and I would never intentionally lie to you or put either of us at risk."

"Intentionally though, that's the thing," you shot back; your reddish-yellow eyes squinting as you spoke, "I believe you completely, but I'm just worried you're being misguided."

"I had a vision, (Y/N). It was horrible. It came to me in the form of a dream, and I always trust my dreams," you nodded in understanding, as you too trusted your dreams. Lana had an even greater understanding of the Dark Side than even you did, so if she wished to trust her dreams, you should too,
"I saw an attack on the Jedi Temple in Coruscant. We had a very good plan to catch the Jedi off guard, but they didn't fall for the plan at all and it resulted in many of our people dying. Arkous is to blame, I just know it."

You were silent for a moment; her words attempting to penetrate your brain and make you understand. You knew that the Sith were planning an attack on the Jedi, and you knew it would be soon. Darth Arkous was apart of this too, so it would make sense, if he was a traitor, that he would mess the plan up.

Licking your lips, you turned to Lana with a frown on your face, "Okay, I'm with you. That attack on the Jedi Temple is more important than our lives, and I'm willing to risk them to make sure Arkous doesn't prevent the attack. What's your plan?"

Relief washed over Lana's face as she realized you were on board now, "Okay. Thanks, (Y/N). I knew I could count on you. Our old master is far too powerful and smart to confront, so I figure that's not a good approach. He would just deny everything then likely kill us because we are the only ones who know his secret. So, I was thinking we just cut to the chase— go to his quarters and attack him with zero hesitation. He won't expect it."

Your heart broke for your old master. He was everything to you back when you were training, but even you knew you'd have to kill him eventually. It's apart of the Sith code— the apprentice always killed the master,
"Unless you need to prepare, I'm ready. We should leave soon and get this over with in case I decide to chicken out."