The Sith Assassin (Commander Wolffe)

Prompt:
(Y/N) (L/N), alongside Master Plo Koon, Commander Wolffe, and the 104th battalion are on the trail of Asajj Ventress.

Requested by inparanormal

He/Him❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

You stared blankly at the setting sun as it turned the surface of Florrum an even darker shade of red and orange. It was a gorgeous sight, but unfortunately, General Plo Koon, Commander Wolffe, and yourself weren't here to admire the environment. You were here to hunt down and capture Asajj Ventress.

You had never personally fought or met with the witch, but you had heard horror stories of her abilities from honourable Jedi such as Master Kenobi. She was not one to be underestimated, which is why the Council sent both Plo and you to combat her and her forces.

"No life forms for quite a few klicks," Wolffe, your boyfriend of many years now, said while increasing his magnification of his binoculars, "However, I do see the remnants of some trashed battle droids."

Plo Koon stroked the bottom portion of his face while staring out into the distance, "I think it's a safe assumption that Ventress could be that way. The droids don't leave her side for long, and there's no sign of recent combat."

"Commander Wolffe and I could go check it out if you'd like, master," you suggested while looking out towards the Florrum horizon; shading your eyes from the setting sun's rays, "We won't wander out far, and if we find Ventress, I will contact you and the rest of the battalion immediately."

The Kel Dor nodded in approval of your initiative and crossed his arms over his chest, "Definitely don't take Asajj Ventress on by yourself. It would be a good idea to at least get a perimeter sweep before the sun goes down. Take Commander Wolffe and Boost. Be back before sundown."

"It will be done, my master," you replied while bowing appreciatively.

Boost and Wolffe had already magnetized by your side; the two of them more than ready if any droids... or force forbid, Asajj Ventress herself tries to attack.
You had been Plo Koon's apprentice for almost a decade now, and you knew your master was getting closer and closer to allowing you to take on the Jedi Knight trials. Wolffe had been by your side the entire time,

"How do you feel, (Y/N)?" the commander asked as Boost took the lead on your search. As the Jedi and the rest of the Clone battalion began to disappear behind you, you began to feel confident enough to respond to your boyfriend without risk of you two being found out,

"I'm okay, my love," you replied while running a hand through your course hair, "A little stressed. I know Master Plo is about to present me with the Jedi Knight trials, so I don't want to mess this mission up."

Wolffe chuckled. It was a musical sound, but it was a rare sound too. Wolffe only showed positive emotions when in your company. That always made you feel good inside,
"I don't think you have anything to worry about, my dear. General Plo talks very highly about you while in my presence, and he knows how determined you are. The time will come, and there's nothing you could do that would disappoint him. He loves you like a son."

That did help you feel a bit better, but you knew there was something that Plo wouldn't approve of if he knew about it. If he knew about Wolffe and you... it would be bad. It was beyond forbidden for Jedi to be in romantic relationships, so you and Wolffe were already breaking such a sacred rule.