| 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
After defeating (Y/N) in battle, Obi-Wan decides to cater to her wounds.

Not a Request ♥︎

Part 2! Star-Crossed

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

The two Jedi worked like clockwork together. Anakin Skywalker dodging to one side while Obi-Wan Kenobi hit me with a flurry of overwhelming attacks. I could barely keep up... of course I wouldn't admit that, but my stamina was dropping, and neither of my opponents were seemingly being effected.

                "Looks like you're having trouble, 'Saturn,'" Anakin mocked, using my alias lightly while landing another blow to my right lightsaber, "That isn't even your real name, is it?"

                 I growled and pushed him back. I was beginning to feel extremely frightful for the future. I knew deep down I was going to fail my mission, and Count Dooku was going to punish me greatly. Death didn't scare me one bit; Dooku's rage did. His shock tortures, his neglect and abuse. That scared me worst than anything these Jedi could throw at me,

                  "Just surrender now, and you'll get a fair trial," Obi-Wan softly said. The man was playing on the defensive per usual. I had studied his lightsaber tactics during my intensive Sith training, but he wasn't even attempting to disarm me, or even wound me. He was trying to tire me out completely.

I growled and shoved Anakin away with my shoulder, bouncing back as he rebutdtaled back into step. I was beginning to panic and quickly run out of ideas. I have never battled two lightsaber wielders at one time before, let alone a Master like Kenobi, or a Knight like Skywalker.

Stumbling over my feet in distraction over my own fate, I receive a lightsaber blow to my shoulder. I shouted in pain, and pushed the Jedi, Anakin, who had induced the wound, into a large rock stationed by the encampment. Knocking his head into the large surface, the man slipped into unconsciousness. Immediately the Clones who were watching in awe at my betrayal rushed forward to cater to their General,

                   "Running out of ideas?" Obi-Wan hummed while whirling his lightsaber in his hand; rolling his eyes at Anakin, "It would be smart to surrender. You and I both know you won't win this."

                   I gnashed my teeth together and gripped both my blades tightly, "Why wouldn't I win this?" I questioned, shifting my weight from one side to the other, "One of your Jedi are already out of this fight. What makes you any more powerful?"

                  "You're overconfident. You underestimate your opponents which is your downfall," Obi-Wan continued while looking to his fallen friend, "Unfortunately, Anakin tends to do that too. That's why you took him out so easy."

                    I smirked at that, "That's not the reason. I took care of him myself. His emotions didn't contribute to that at all."

                    We were circling each other like hungry Nexu to a piece of bloody meat. Kenobi was unfortunately right. I would have to play a different game if I were to win. Dark side force users tended to play offensive with harsh blows. During this lightsaber battle, I've been forced to be defensive against Skywalker's offensive technique. While Obi-Wan plays on the defensive side, I can finally let out my training that Count Dooku has trained me for.

Whipping forward, I lashed out with my two red lightsaber blades. They heavily clashed against his single blue one; a purplish light spreading across the encampment.