| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 ➪ 𝐂𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐞 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) hires Bounty Hunter Cad Bane to take out an old Jedi enemy.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "Listen Darling," the infamous bounty hunter, Cad Band sneered, "Take me to whoever is in charge of this lovely establishment. I'm on a time crunch and don't have time for this."

Placing my hands on my hips, I smirk in annoyance, "You really must be new here, Mr Bounty Hunter. See, I am the owner of this bar."

Pulling his toothpick out of his mouth, he shakes his head, "Must be in the wrong place then, Lil' Lady."

Grabbing his sleeve, I pull him back, causing him to whirl around on one heel, "No, you're in the right place. I heard Cad Bane was the best of the best. If you're interested in a job that'll pay well, follow me."

                Cad's hands clasped on both my shoulders, preventing me from heading into the back rooms where my bounty puck was located, "Before we continue this arrangement, I am intrigued to learn if you have the proper funds for whatever I will be risking my neck for."

"I own the most popular bar on all of Coruscant. Of course I have all you want, and more. Just name the price," I snapped back while wiggling out of his tight grip, "Now, I'll take it if you follow me, you're interested."

I didn't look back as I took off, but I could sense the Duros was following me, which I expected. I knew this Bounty Hunter was good, hell, I heard he captured the Senate Building and contained Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. Not just any Bounty Hunter could do something as reckless without losing a limb,

"Now," Cad Bane started as I shut the heavy door behind us, "What's this job you've been so kind to neglect informing me about thus far?"

"I need you to assassinate Jedi Master Plo-Koon, member of the Jedi Council," I answered without looking him in the eyes, "I understand you've dealt with Jedi successfully in the past, and I have full confidence you'll have no trouble this time."

"May I ask why you need that bug squashed?" he questioned, settling down in the chair I had placed in the corner of the room; placing another toothpick into his mouth.

               Clenching my fist, I turn around and nod, "Have you ever lost someone you've cared about? More than anyone else?"

               "I don't need to reveal my sob story to you, my dear," he smirked, knowing he found a soft spot in my rough interior, "Just tell me what I need to know, then I'll be on my way."

I growled, pulling another chair up to where I was sitting in front of him, "Plo-Koon was present during Negotiations with Malastare," I began, frowning heavily, "My parents were flying him back to the rest of his council friends, when they ambushed him. He murdered them, and I want revenge."

              "You don't look like a Dug," Bane commented, not batting an eye at any of the other aspects of my story, "Why were your parents on Malastare?"

               "That's what you pick up on?" I huff under my breath, "They were there because they were hired to be there. They were both Bounty Hunters, hired to do the same job you're being hired to do."

                  Cad flicked his toothpick across the room and rose from his seat; adjusting his hat on his head, "I expect at least 1 million credits, not to mention the cost of fuel, and I want my weapons taken care of."