| 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 ➪ 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is captured by Kylo Ren while going undercover on his ship.

Requested by valkyrxe

She/Her

Part 1!

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

      "Watch where you're going, Lothcat-brain!" I sneered while purposefully bumping into my best friend, Poe Dameron. Him and I had met during pilot school around 3 years ago, and he's been like a brother to me since,

       "Shut up, (Y/N)," he grinned while wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his side, "Has General Organa told you the plan yet?"

      My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "The plan? The Order hasn't been active in months. I thought we were resting for now."

       "And let them get the jump on us?" the older male gasped while pulling away from the goofy hug, "You must've definitely missed the briefing then, hmm?" he hummed while leading me inside towards our beautiful shiny red ship.

       The subtle background noise of Rebels getting ready just pricked my interest more, "Poe, just tell me already before I ask the General," I huffed while climbing into the ship; my fingers dancing across the dashboard and making it roar to life.

      Poe rolled his eyes and climbed in after me, "Leia said she wanted you and I to pose as First Order Troops— spies if you will," he smirked while pulling his helmet across his face, a First Order Helmet at that, "Dangerous, but she knows we can do it, and do it well."

        "Dangerous is my middle name," I smirked  while repeating Poe's actions, "What's the coordinates?"

Kylo's POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

      My eyes snapped open from an uneasy slumber. I felt some unbalance in the force... almost like a warning, or a sign. Clenching my teeth, I rise from my resting position and race out of my quarters, "General Hux," I growled, "Check all ships and troopers. I have a feeling we're not alone here."

"You have a feeling?" Hux contradicted, "Well, I hardly believe that's a reason to dock our ships and search all the troopers."

I glared daggers at the older man. He breathed in a heavy breath then nodded, "Of course, right at once."

I stomped away heavily, the weird sense still pricking at my gut. It felt like a woman. Maybe that persistent Jedi, Rey? No, didn't feel the same. This once wasn't force sensitive, yet she still felt like a threat...

(Y/N) POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Poe, we're gonna get caught," I grumble, pulling on the chest plate of my red Elite Praetorian armor, "Won't they wonder why I'm not with Snoke? How did we even get this armor?"

I could tell the brunette was rolling his eyes from underneath his white trooper mask, "Obviously you were on lunch break and me, a lonely trooper, am escorting you back," the man smirked, causing me to exhale sharply, "Look, if you're close with Snoke, this could be good for us."

"Can't he like sense stuff like this, having the force and all?" I asked while resuming my position in the cockpit, "His dog, Kylo Ren will probably be sent to strip my limbs one by one. And anyways, Poe, where is the legendary Praetorian weaponry we fear so much?"

"You're optimistic today, hmm?" he replied sarcastically, "And it's near the exit of the ship. Grab it on your way out."

The rest of the ride was completely silent. I felt so unbelievably nervous, like an animal in a cage. It didn't help that this ruby-red armor was chafing up my legs and burning something fierce,