| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
After Order 66, Obi-Wan Kenobi and (Y/N) must find each other before they're taken out.

Requested by laura_-_

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Those words. Those four seemingly-meaningless words just kept repeating in my brain as I ran away from the grounded base on Endor. Good soldiers follow orders. Good soldiers follow orders. Those 'good soldiers' had murdered my Padawan in cold blood with no reasoning behind it. The pain in her eyes as Commander Widow, my leading Clone, shot her mercilessly; injuring her both physically, and emotionally. The men we fought beside are now our enemies.

                 Brushing tears away from my eyes as I ran, low rising vines slapped my cheeks and a twig even broke through my skin, causing hot blood to stream from my cheek. I had to get in contact with the Order— it doesn't matter who.

                   I pressed several buttons on my wrist com, calling up Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, the only name who had come to my mind. He picked up immediately; his hair twisted in every direction— blood coating his white robes while sweat and dirt caked his forehead mercilessly. My stomach twisted up anxiously at the unanticipated sight,

                  "Obi," I hissed painfully, "My Clones turned on me!" I gasped, beginning to lose steam as I winded through the forest aimlessly, "They killed Moriah. I couldn't save her!"

                   The Jedi nodded in agreement at my statement, "Cody has turned on me as well. I have felt a great disturbance in the force."

                   Slowing down, I leaned against a tree, holding back the sensation to vomit from exhaustion, "Almost like thousands of voices cried out in pain, and then were silenced right after," I continued his statement, forcing myself to catch my breath.

                    Obi-Wan nodded, grabbing his arm painfully, "You're stationed on Endor, right? I'm coming to get you, then we need to group up with some others."

                   "Where's Anakin at?" I questioned, finally beginning to catch my breath after that agonizing run.

                  Obi's eyes soften at that question. He adverted eye contact and climbed onto his ship, which was conveniently stationed right beside his position, "Master Yoda believes he's the one responsible— the Sith Lord has corrupted him. I watched a video of Anakin... killing Younglings."

                   At that gruesome statement, I imagined Anakin mindlessly slaughtering all the young Jedi I've ever known, including my own Padawan, Moriah Ofree. From association, technically he did kill her, but all I can picture is my Commander gunning her down without a second thought,

                 "Hurry up," I gasped, wincing slightly and sliding down the tree to take a seat, "I'm pretty sure my battalion is tracking me. I'm not sure how good of a chance I have against them."

                    Obi-Wan nodded, raising his hand up slowly, immediately aligning his with mine, which on queue, snapped up at the sight, "May the force be with you, and your lost Padawan, my dear."

                  "And with you, my love," I replied, clicking the call off.

                  I never liked Endor even when the Clones were my loyal friends and brothers, but now... Endor's endless forests and unidentifiable noises sent goosebumps over my body. A twig snapping, leaves crunching under the weight of a life form, the forest unexpectedly quieting down. Every single unusual occurrence caused my hand to immediately snap down to my (F/C) lightsaber.