Accidentally in Love (Admiral Thrawn)

Prompt:
When (Y/N) is captured by the Empire, Grand Admiral Thrawn is responsible for her torture. Throughout this process, he can't decide if his life working for the Empire is the right path.

Requested by siriania

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

"I'm telling you right now, no matter what you do to me, I won't tell you a damn thing about the Rebel plans!" I spat angrily while kicking out with all my strength at the two Stormtroopers who had iron grips on my arms, "You might as well just kill me now!"

"If it was up to us, we would kill you right now," the first Stormtrooper growled while knocking me on the side of the head with his gloved hand, "You seem to be more trouble than you're worth!"

I huffed and continued struggling. I almost wanted them to just go ahead and kill me now to get it all over with. The Empire was notorious for painful and prolonged tortures for the Rebellion scum they came across. I shuddered at the idea of the torture that awaited me— shock torture, refusal of food and water, bludgeoning. I was scared, I won't lie,
"Apparently I'm important enough to Grand Admiral Thrawn to keep alive," I grumbled back to the first Stormtrooper, who was now keeping quiet after he received a glare from his comrade, "If I was just some nobody, your boss wouldn't give a damn. Since he does care, you should treat me with more respect."

"If you just shut up, you'll be treated with as much respect as we can muster," the talkative Stormtrooper claimed while pushing me roughly in the shoulder, "And I'm sure the Grand Admiral won't mind if you're a little bruised by the time you reach the prisoner level."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. It was no use. Stormtroopers, no matter which branch of the Empire they're working for, are always assholes. They always believe they're the most impressive people in the room just because they work under the most powerful people in the galaxy. What they need to realize is the Empire doesn't care about them, and they're completely expendable.
The two Stormtroopers guided me to an elevator, which obviously would take me down to the prisoner level. It was rare for anyone of higher ranking to deal with prisoners, but I am a rare case. Lord Vader and the Emperor want me dead right after I spill my guts of the plans, and Admiral Thrawn is in charge of this.

They lead me down a dark and dank corridor. It smelled like water rot and mould, which made bile rise to my throat. The threat of vomiting was very, very real. It seems like the Stormtroopers noticed this, because their laughs erupted through the silence. I cursed inwardly at my weakness to smells,
"This might be easier than anticipated," the talkative Stormtrooper stated to his friend, "I don't think Admiral Thrawn will have any trouble at all."

"Good thing," his companion said, "Because when things don't go the Admiral's way, he tends to get very annoyed, and when he gets annoyed, it's not good for anyone."

I still refused to exhibit any fear. The Empire never frightened me before, and it most definitely wouldn't frighten me now... at least not visibly. Inside, my body was entering shut down mode as it realized I probably wouldn't make it out of this alive.
The Stormtroopers dragged me along the walls in the prisoners quarters. Once they found my designated room, the aggressively dragged me in. I couldn't help but wince as their hands dug into my skin; drawing blood.

There was a chair hanging diagonally along the floor. It was obviously a seat that could shift its height and position based on how the torturer wanted someone to feel the pain. Great... Thrawn has full reign.
The Stormtroopers clasped my arms and legs to the chair; shaking them to make sure they were tight and uncomfortable, "Enjoy yourself, Twi'lek scum."