Hyperspace (Admiral Thrawn)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is an admiral in Thrawn's fleet. When they are travelling in hyperspace, and unknown force knocks both of their Star Destroyers from hyperspace, and Thrawn isn't too happy when he learns who did it.

Requested by dragonsfangs

She/Her❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

"Skies look clear, Admiral," a voice yelled to you while you glanced through a pile of documents that you would have to go through later. Cons of being an Admiral— lots of paperwork.

"Initiate hyperspace," you commanded while dropping the stack of paper onto a table, "And alert Grand Admiral Thrawn of my commands."

You were an Admiral in Thrawn's fleet, and he had given you the green light to call the shots while the fleet travelled to the next destination. This was exciting and also very nerve-wracking. At this point in the war, the Rebels are getting very finicky, and it was hard to tell if the sky really was clear or not with their developing technology.

The man who gave you the observation of clear skies nodded and immediately heeded to your commands. He called up Grand Admiral Thrawn and motioned for you to come over.
You'd had a crush on Thrawn for many rotations now, and had just dismissed it as a pipe dream. Even as that may, you still got bouts of nervousness and anxiety while talking to the Chiss,

"Good afternoon, Admiral," Thrawn said while looking at you through the holo connection, "This officer here tells me we are good to jump to hyperspace."

"What he has told you is correct, Admiral Thrawn," you confirmed while doing your best to hide your shaking. It was a mix of nervousness and bashfulness— the Grand Admiral always made you shy like this, "Shall we commence?"

The Chiss nodded and motioned for his men to put the Chimaera into hyperspace, "Go ahead. I shall see you when we reach the Death Star."

"Yes, Grand Admiral," you replied while shutting down the comlink call. You motioned for the fleet to begin taking off, and they listened. All of the Star Destroyers and Imperial Shuttles immediately initiated hyperspace travel and disappeared. Once Thrawn and yourself made sure all of them were gone, the two of you also began hyperspace travel.

The Chimaera and your Star Destroyer, the Arachnid, quickly powered up and followed the fleet. The two mighty Star Destroyers flew side-by-side through hyperspace; so close that you could see officers and Stormtroopers alike walking the halls of the Chimaera.
That's the end of where things were working out, however.

Somehow, the officer on your bridge had managed to miss the powerful battalion of X-Wings that had powered down behind some abandoned space rocks. They had followed the Imperials into hyperspace and managed to get a joint-tractor beam on both the Chimaera and the Arachnid; successfully pulling both Star Destroyers from hyperspace.
"What's happening?" you shouted as the normal blue glow of hyperspace turned into a nasty red and yellow.

Suddenly, the blackness of space returned, and the Chimaera and the Arachnid were completely stranded in an unknown side of space. There were many X-Wings waiting,
"Greetings, Grand Admiral Thrawn and Admiral (L/N)," a female voice said through both of the speakers of the Star Destroyers, "It's so nice to see you both again."

There was silence from both Star Destroyer lines. You were waiting for Thrawn to say something, as he was your superior,
"I would be careful, Hera Syndulla," the Chiss said... you thought the female voice sounded familiar, but you understood once Thrawn said her name, "It's not a good idea to go against two fully-fledged Star Destroyers with a few X-Wings and your pathetic little ship. I thought you would be smarter."