| 𝐀 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
A confrontation against Hondo Ohnaka over the kidnapping of (Y/N)'s Padawan goes horribly wrong.

Requested by Star_Warzlover

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Stepper, lower us down, please," I requested to my Clone Pilot, who obliged immediately, pushing our ship onto the surface of Florrum, "Get us as close to their Headquarters as possible, and be ready to fight our way out."

                     My Battalion, the 134th, all gripped their weapons to their chest, ready to do as I requested. Hondo Ohnaka, the leader of a Weequay Pirate gang, during a battle on Felucia, had captured my Padawan, an Amphi-Hydrus named Dacoh. They easily overpowered him— he's not the best at dry land combat. When he becomes a Master, he will oversee Kamino, the waters of Naboo, and Mon Cala, to name a few.

                 "General?" my Commander, Widow, interrupted my thoughts momentarily, "What do you wish for us to do while you retrieve the other Commander?"

                    I turned my com on and pointed at it, "I expect Hondo won't want to give up Dacoh without some sort of ransom fund or trade, but we won't oblige to that. I'm going to take Scooter and Charmer with me inside, and if you don't hear back from any of us, contact the Temple."

                    "Anything particular you'd like for me and the boys to do while you're inside?" Widow asked, obviously not liking the idea of letting me go alone inside— well not alone, but Scooter and Charmer weren't the sharpest crayon in the box at times.

                     Patting Widow's shoulder, I smiled generously, "I'm not aiming to get myself or your brothers captured, or worst. That's my last resort, and at least I can count on you and the others if it goes badly. I just want you guys to stand outside by the ship, and be ready for anything."

I could sense Widow smiling underneath his helmet at that remark. The Clone Commander has always been overly protective over myself and my Padawan, "Yes, General," he smirked, nodding.

Charmer and Scooter were pretty excited to break into Hondo's base with me, I could tell. Normally I bring Easy and Widow, my two leading troops, and depend on them for backup, but my two 'Shinies' needed practice too. They rarely got hands-on combat,

"We're here, General," Stepper called through the com, "I'm dropping us in front like you requested. The pirates are flooding outdoors already. Are you sure you don't need myself or someone else to accompany you in as well?"

Charmer, from my left side chuckled and shook his head, "Scooter and I have this under control, Stepper. You just focus on keeping the ship okay."

Commander Widow cleared his throat at that remark, causing the younger Clone to step back, obviously embarrassed. I chuckled and shook my head at this— my Battalion was easily the most dysfunctional, yet best working group in the Grand Republic.

As Stepper set us down, the doors swung open. All of my Battalion stepped out alongside myself; all of them trying their best to look intimidating. I had only brought nine Clones with me after all,

                         "My dear Jedi!" the familiar voice of Hondo Ohnaka rang through the quiet clearing, "I thought we would never have to cross paths ever again. How may I assist you?"

                       Turning to the vagabond, I just rolled my eyes, leaving all my Battalion behind, excluding Scooter and Charmer of course, "Hondo, you seem to have taken something very valuable to myself and the Republic. I would like to request my Padawan back."