| 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 ➪ 𝐊𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨 |

Prompt:
Kit Fisto and (Y/N) go after the Banking Clan Leaders.

Requested by MarvelImaginesss

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                 "Do I need to go over the mission again?" Obi-Wan Kenobi, my ridiculously overprotective older brother asked cautiously as I approached the Republic cruiser, "I know you're going to say no, so if you forget, you can always ask Cody."

                   Rolling my eyes, I appreciatively pat his shoulder, "Exactly. I have Cody and Master Fisto. You don't need to worry about me anymore than you need to worry about the suns setting. I'll be back with the Separatist plans soon, I promise."

                   "I wish it was that easy, (Y/N)," the Jedi Master chuckled at my confidence, "Just stay safe, okay?"

Removing my hand from his shoulder, I bow respectively and nod, "Take care of Anakin while I'm gone. He's been acting weird lately. And, Obi," I smiled happily, "Don't worry about me at all. Cody'll protect me, even though I can protect myself."

Obi-Wan smiled warmly and allowed me to continue on to the ship, where Master Fisto, Commander Cody, and Commander Fil, Master Fisto's leading Clone were waiting patiently. Well, Master Fisto and Commander Cody were waiting patiently. Commander Fil always had some sort of vendetta with me no matter the situation,

"Good morning, Master. Commanders," I smiled, greeting the three men accordingly, "When are we scheduled to take off?"

Commander Fil removed his helmet, his brown eyes burning, "Stepper, my pilot, has scheduled to take off once you arrived, sir!" he saluted, giving the signal to his pilot, who immediately took flight.

                 Commander Cody nudged my side and handed me a cloak, "For the mission, sir," he coughed nervously, obviously not wanting to fulfill this order. I don't blame him. Obi-Wan obviously requested this, and it was always a tedious process, "General Kenobi hoped it would disguise you better than your Jedi Robes."

Nodding appreciatively at Cody, I slipped it into my hand and thanked him silently. This happened every time I went on a mission without my brother. He always found a way to get a piece of the action,

"So, Master," I started, straightening out my current Jedi attire, "Who's our target."

The Nautolan smirked at my enthusiasm and pulled out a puck. Pushing some buttons on his wrist com, a disgusting Muun appeared; an ugly frown stitched on his face, "This is Banking Clan official and Chairman, San Hill," he commented as the bluish head swirled around, "According to our sources, he's been signing treaties and gathering information with the Separatists. Our safest bet is to get into the Banking Clan's quarters, find the info, and get out of there. San Hill will likely have it close by, and if we have time, we arrest him and hold him accountable for the treachery."

                 "More than likely, two Jedi and a small battalion of Clones will seem suspicious," I commented, eyeing the robes Master Kenobi gave me, "I could pose as a Senator and you could pose as my Jedi escort. That could prove more convincing."

                   "It would help if you were an actual Senator, though," Cody chimes in, knowing I won't mind his input, "If the Banking Clan looks into this and realizes (Y/N) Kenobi isn't a legit Senator, we're fried."