Interception (Admiral Thrawn)

Prompt:
The droid, Chopper has stolen the Admiral's TIE-Fighter plans, and it's up to (Y/N) to get them back before the droid gets to the Rebels.

Requested by dragonsfangs

She/Her❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

"What do you mean the TIE-Fighter plans are gone?" you screamed at the officer who had come to you to tell you what had happened, "You're telling me that the plans that Grand Admiral Thrawn tried to perfect for a very long time is now in the hands of the Rebels?"

The officer was shaking at this point, likely afraid you would literally throw him out of the ship for his mistake. You were thinking about it for sure, "Yes ma'am, but it's not my fault," he answered while looking at his shiny new shoes, "The Jedi apart of the Rebel alliance sabotaged the base that was holding them. They were fast and officiant; no one even saw them."

"Then how do you know they were even there? How do you know this wasn't an act of treason from inside the Empire?" you snapped, wanting to get all the information you could before you alerted your boyfriend about what had happened.

"All of the Stormtroopers who came in contact with the criminals were stunned. The Rebel group, the Ghosts always use stunning techniques and never kill our troopers," he said; shaking still evident in his voice, "What would you like me to do?"

You shook your head and rose to your feet, "Nothing. Prep a ship for me. I will go retrieve the plans myself."

"It's dangerous to go by yourself! Let me accompany you and we can do this together," the officer said anxiously while motioning for a nearby Stormtrooper to prep the ship, "Even though the Rebels use stunning techniques, they might shoot to kill if they see you, or they might try and hold you and the TIE-Fighter plans hostage."

Walking away, you pushed past the officer, "I would feel better doing this myself considering you and your troopers couldn't even keep the plane safe in the first place. Just report to Grand Admiral Thrawn and tell him about you and your trooper's mistakes."

He gulped audibly and nodded. He knew better than to disobey your orders after messing up so royally, and you were happy about it. You didn't want to continue to be around him anymore after hearing that news.

A few Stormtroopers approached and escorted you towards your prepared vessel that was in the docking hangar of the Star Destroyer. You didn't know where to start looking, but that didn't matter. You knew the TIE-Fighter plans were originally on Lothal, so it was likely either the Rebels were still on Lothal, or they were close by. It wouldn't surprise you if they were indeed still on Lothal, as there was a large Rebel presence there.

As you got into your TIE-Fighter to head towards Lothal, you had an incoming transmission from the one man you didn't want to talk to right now. Grand Admiral Thrawn was contacting you.
You sighed and clicked the call active, "Good afternoon, Admiral."

He had a look of annoyance on his face, "I heard what happened. You're not headed to Lothal right now, right?"

"I wanna make sure this recovery is done right, my love," you replied while leaving the docking hangar, "If a whole squad of Stormtroopers can't stop the Rebels, why would I bother sending another incompetent squad of troopers when I can take care of this once and for all."