In His Arms (Tech)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is a Jedi on the trail of an Inquisitor and Tech decides to join her and help when needed.

Requested by inparanormal

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"(Y/N), honey, are you sure you want to do this?" the voice of Tech entered my hearing as I swerved through the dense jungles of Endor. The two of us were on a speeder and it was a real chore to dodge those trees and not end up a pile of ash from the impact, "Hunter won't mind coming back to get us. I just have a bad feeling about all of this... Inquisitor business. How do you feel?"

I huffed and swallowed a mouthful of spit. This was becoming a bit annoying. Tech always worried far too much when it came to things like this, but I couldn't blame him. If he was going to be forced to fight a Sith Lord, I would be doing everything in my power to talk him out of it,
"Tech, I have no choice," I answered back while swerving to not hit a giant bolder, "These people killed my fellow Jedi. They killed men, women, and children. I can't let them continue to live in this galaxy because of their crimes. Please do not try and talk me out of this, because I have no choice."

Tech exhaled and rubbed the bridge of his nose in equal annoyance, "Of course you have a choice. You have a family with me and the others. How do you think Hunter, Echo, Wrecker and Omega would feel if you died doing something as unnecessary as this?"

That was enough.
I brought the speeder to a stop and span around to look at my boyfriend, "Let's compare this to how you and the others fought to keep Crosshair okay. You and the others went above and beyond to try and get Crosshair back and safe from the Empire, yet you failed. Do you give up? Hell no. I may have failed before with the Inquisitors, but it won't stop me from trying because I have a purpose now."

Tech cleared his throat and dipped his head in embarrassment, "I know you're right, (Y/N), but the situation with Crosshair is still different. There were no lightsaber wielders. This Inquisitor might take you away from me... and that will hurt worst than anything the Empire could do to Crosshair."

That was different. I definitely wasn't expecting that to come from my boyfriend's mouth, nor did I want to hear such a thing. I am not as important or more important than Crosshair. Tech and Crosshair are brothers— I am just a girl that happened to fall in love with a Clone, even though I sometimes associated them with the deaths of my family.
More important than Crosshair? Definitely not.

I turned to look at Tech, and I couldn't help but pull him into a tight hug. He made an 'omph' sound as I did, but he didn't try to free himself for a breath. He knew he had made an impact on me, yet he also knew it wouldn't change my mind.
I'm one of those people that once their mind is made up, nothing in the galaxy could change it. But, it made me feel better to have Tech by my side, as I would imagine he felt too,

"Come on, we need to hurry up before the Inquisitor is finished on Endor and decides to leave," I continued while pressed a soft kiss to Tech's lips. I then noticed my lips were wet due to tears trickling down. Damn it.

Tech laid his hand on mine and squeezed, "You seriously don't have to go through with this. Hunter and the others are close by. We can all run away and live somewhere the Empire won't dare look for us. We can be free."

"I want that more than everything," I replied while kissing Tech's lips once more, "But I... we can't have that until all of Darth Vader's apprentices have been put down."