| 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 ➪ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐱 |

Prompt:
After (Y/N)'s Master was assassinated, the Republic blames her for the murder.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"You can't take me away like this!" I growled, pulling and pushing at the two burly Clone Troopers that we're clasped on my arms like a pair of bear traps, "I'm innocent, I was framed! Why can't you see this?"

The Clone on the right sighed. I believe his name is Jek, "I am sorry, Commander (L/N), but we must hold you until proven innocent."

"So it's guilty until proven innocent now, hmm?" I frowned and gave up my struggling, "Your order is corrupt, the Jedi Order is corrupt. Why can't you see that?"

The Clone on the left, Rys, eyed Jek and shook his head, "We're just following orders, sir. I'm sure you understand."

                     I stayed silent. I knew these Clones would follow their code blindly until death, even if that means I must suffer the outcome. I completely understand, and I would do the exact same thing,

                     "You're right, Rys," I replied, finally complying with their tugging, "Just please be more gentle. You guys are strong."

Patting my shoulder, I could sense their sadness. I was close with their Commander, Fox, and they knew it. I couldn't imagine what Fox was going through, thinking I assassinated my own Master in cold blood. Just thinking about Master Kcaj made tears fill into my eyes. I would do anything to be scolded by the old Ongree just one more time, but he was taken from me by force. I will do anything in my power to bring his murderer in to a fair trial.

                     The hot Coruscant air clashed with the freezing air conditioner of the prison where I'd be staying. I immediately got a wave of goosebumps, sighing, knowing my fate was sealed. The Senate generally favors Jedi over others, but when the evidence is this stacked against me, I doubt I'll get out easy,

"Wait here with Rys," Jek commented while releasing my arm, "I must alert Commander Fox and Commander Thorn of your arrival, and secure your lightsaber somewhere safe."

I could tell both Jek and Rys knew I was innocent by the trooper's tone, but there wasn't anything they could do, unless they wanted to be suspects as well. Rys kept a rough grip on my arm, but I hardly noticed. I was too focused on what Commander Fox would think, and my thoughts lingered about my Master. Maybe if I listened to him, I could've been more prepared to take on that masked foe. He wielded a yellow double-blade, a lot like our Temple Guardians.

While nibbling on the fingernails of the hand Jek was holding onto previously, I notice Commander Fox and Commander Thorn walk in. I could sense two different emotions radiating off my friend— disappointment and disbelief,

"Thank you, Rys," Fox commented, grabbing my untouched arm, "Thorn and I will take it from here."

Thorn and Fox's grips were much more forceful than either Jek or Rys put together. I could tell this arrangement angered them immensely. The thought that a Jedi could be a traitor really got to the Clones— thinking the Generals and Commanders that they've dedicated their lives to could betray them; it was unthinkable,

"Fox!" I whimpered as he pushed me into my cell rather hard, hitting my back on the concrete wall behind me, "I didn't do it, I swear!"