| 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐲 '𝐍𝐨𝐰' ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
Obi-Wan and (Y/N) sneak away from politics and war to have a day to themselves. Someone follows them, though...

Requested by valkyrxe

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

If I could, I would drop everything to be with him. My position in the Senate, my power within the Government, hell, I'd give up all my friends for him. Of course, I had talked to Obi-Wan about both of us leaving our positions in the past, and going off to live on some desolate planet with only ourselves for company, but with him being a Jedi, it was just far too complicated. I knew he wanted to, but he loves his job, and I could never take that away from him.

Obi-Wan and I have been together since his old Master, Qui-Gon Jinn met his fate at the hands of a Sith Apprentice. We were just friends then, and he took to me for advice, and we just clicked. He began training Anakin Skywalker, and I began a life as a Diplomatic Senator for the face of Tatooine. Not the best, but it kept me close to Obi-Wan, and paid well.

The Clone Wars was brewing at an all time high now, and tensions between all government officials were growing ever-so-thin. Obi-Wan could sense my stress grow as the days went by, and decided that a day out, no Clone Wars, no diplomatic tensions, no Jedi business. Just me and him,

"Are you sure Anakin and Ahsoka don't need you?" I asked while pulling a nice lavender shirt over my skin, "You guys are getting quite close to catching General Grievous, and I don't want to come in between that."

Obi-Wan, for the seventh time today, just smiled and turned to me, "Darling, I promise Anakin is a big boy and can take care of himself. Especially Ahsoka. She could easily wrangle both of them out of a problem if needed."

           I sighed and closed up my small bag, "I trust you. You know I worry too much."

          "That's why you make such a wonderful politician," he teased while wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek, "Now come on, R4 is waiting for us."

           Stepping in synch, we both clobber out of my small sand hut on the far side of Tatooine. I've lived there my whole life before I fell in with Obi. That's when I got a second house in Coruscant.

          R4 pleasantly beeped as he noticed us; opening the ships hatch immediately, "Nice to see you too, R4!" I giggled and waved at the mischievous droid.

          Obi-Wan and I settled at the control panel and began towards a planetoid called Polis Massa; uncontrolled by Separatists or the Republic. Perfect place for the two of us to have a romantic evening,

"So are you ever going to tell me what you have planned for this evening?" I asked while punching in the coordinates, "I'm dying to know."

Obi grinned and pushed a hand through his hair, "I know, that's why I'm holding off telling you."

         "You're the worst, master Jedi," I teased while pushing a strand of his orange hair behind his ear; kissing his lips passionately, "It better not be a trip into a Sarlacc Pit. Again."

          "I promise that was a complete accident, and you need to let it go," he grinned and kissed back, "Now stop talking and pay attention to flying. I don't want to end up as a fireball in the sky, and die anyways. The Sarlacc may be the better way out."

           "I disagree, Obi," I teased then placed my hands back at the dash, carefully carrying the ship out of the atmosphere and into the dark of space. Once stars were all around us, I smashed the light speed button, and there we went, the war and the councils out of thoughts and out of mind.