Retaliation (Darth Vader)

Prompt:
Darth Vader and (Y/N) are tasked with getting Rebellion information from the teenage Princess Leia. When the Rebels find where she's being held, they attack.

Not a Request❤︎︎

She/Her

Part 3! The Catalyst

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Stormtroopers lined the hallways; an aggressive aura about the ship. The Princess of Alderaan had been taken aboard the Executor, and tensions have been high since. Many of the Officers on board had hacked into the com links of the Alderannian's below, and they know that Leia has been taken by the Empire.
I was standing beside Vader as the messages echoed through the corridors,

"Do you think they'll be able to get her back?" I questioned Darth Vader while staring down at Alderaan from the bridge of the Executor.

"No," Vader replied as-matter-of-factly, "Once the Princess gives us the information we need, we will return her ourselves. I have no quarrel with Alderaan— I only carry out what is told to me by my Master."

The mere mention of Darth Sidious sent chills down my arms and back. Everyone knew what a powerful Sith Lord Sidious was, and no one dared get in his way— even his powerful Sith apprentice,
"As you wish, my Lord," I replied, a little curious over why Vader was willing to return Princess Leia. She's a known Rebel, why would he risk that?

An Officer in a crisp white uniform approached myself and Lord Vader, "My Lords," he begins, bowing accordingly, "The Princess is ready for her interrogation."

I eyed Vader, and he nodded, allowing me to leave.
The Officer lead me down the halls towards the prison sector of the Executor, fiddling his hands nervously, "If I may say so, Grand Inquisitor," he began shakily, "It is impressive how easily you can get Lord Vader's attention as you do."

I frowned a bit, unsure of what this Officer meant, "Please explain?"

"I mean," he stammered, adverting his gaze to the crowed hallway in front of him, "I know it's none of my business, but it seems like Lord Vader has a soft spot for you in particular. Just the way you two are when you're together that I've observed."

A little ball of butterflies lit up in your stomach, yet there was anger there, "You do not observe the Grand Inquisitor and your Lord Vader!" I snapped, extending my hand out and picking the man up off the ground with the force. He sat and sputtered, trying to fight away the invisible force that was choking him, "What we speak about or do is beyond your understanding. I am the Grand Inquisitor! If you speak of anything pertaining to this again, I will not hesitate to chop you into two pieces and send you out into space."

I let him go after, and he scrambled away to the wall; cowering, "I'm sorry, my Lord!" he begged for forgiveness, "I will never speak to you again unprovoked!"

I smirked and nodded, "Good. Now lead me to the Princess."

The Officer rose to his feet once more and did as I had requested of him. We swiftly made it to the prison quarters. The Officer lead me to a room at the very far back of the quarters. Extending my hand, I opened the door before the Officer could even remove his key card from his belt.
Sitting on the uncomfortable bed that the Empire provided was the young Princess Leia. She looked cool and collected— not a single sign of fear on her face.