| 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 ➪ 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is Pong Krell's Padawan. Her, Fives, and the rest of the 501st must decide what's more important: loyalty, or their lives.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

             "Master Krell?" I whispered while our ship slowly floated down from the sky, "Are you sure it's ethical to lie to Master Skywalker about the Council expecting his attendance in the midst of battle?"

My Master eyed me in annoyance; swaying his arm out in front of him while he spoke, "What have I told you about questioning my methods, (Y/N)? This insolence needs to stop if you ever wish of becoming a Knight."

I gulped and adverted my eye contact to the ground in respect, "Sorry, Master. Won't happen again."

I could sense the Clones in the ship felt bad for me, but there's nothing they could do about it. I knew my Master was mistreating me, and of course, the Republic's Clones in a mass, but if the Clones intervened, they'd get court-martialed, and if I tried anything, I'd lose my Padawan status.

The pilot, and one of my closer friends in the Clone Ranks, Stepper, soon came over our com to check in on us, "We shall be making our decent to Umbara now, sir."

"Good, CT-6125. Hurry up now, Master Skywalker is swiftly needed by the Council, and we shouldn't be the ones to delay his arrival," Master Krell shot me a look, that essentially said, 'Blow our cover, and you're done.'

              Stepper quickly did as he was asked; lowering our ship to the Umbarian ground. I gulped, knowing the outcome of Anakin's 501st's Clones probably wouldn't be pleasant. That's just what happened when Krell was dragged places— many Clones unnecessarily died.

             The doors opened, and Krell stepped out; walking over to Master Skywalker with his hands locked behind his back, "Evening, Skywalker," Krell greeted, eyeing me as I followed, "I assume you got the transmission from my Clones about the Council urgently needing you."

             The Chosen One nodded, "Yes, Master. I was just briefing my boys on what they'll need to do when I'm gone, and what they should expect with you and Padawan (L/N) in charge."

             Two sturdy Clones stood beside their General, "This is Captain Rex," Anakin pointed to his left, which caused the Captain to stiffen up and go into attention at his introduction, "And this is ARC Trooper Fives," he added on at the Clone on his right, "They're both the most loyal and heroic Clones out there. I have no doubt you'll be safe in their hands."

"We shall see," Krell growled underneath his breath as the older Jedi hopped on our ship and buzzed off, "And for reference, you listen to my orders, not the Padawan's." His words hit like hot irons, "She is not experienced enough to be giving orders to trigger-happy lab experiments."

I huffed under my breath; my Master walking off, "I'm sorry about him," I whispered, laying my hands on Rex and Fives' shoulder plates, "Ever since this war started, he's shone a strange side towards the Clones. I have no explanation for it."

"It's okay, Commander," Rex shares a small smile, and saluted, "Feel free to shoot some orders at us anytime. I'm sure my boys will happily oblige."

I shot him a smile right back, then turned to the gruff ARC Trooper, "Now, Fives. I hope you remembered me."

"How could I ever forget you, sir," he smiled like a kid in a candy store, "You were the only one that believed that the Ol' Domino Squad could ever become something great. What ever happened to you following General Shaak-Ti by the way?"