The Ultimate Betrayal (Admiral Thrawn)

Prompt:
(Y/N) walks the Ghost Squadron into a trap.

Not a Request ♥︎

Part 3! A New Enemy

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

It took your people a very long time to beat the plan into Hera. The poor Twi'lek looked so defeated as yet another Stormtrooper drove a shock pole into her side. It pangs your insides to watch Hera suffer, but you knew for the betterment of the Empire, she had to cooperate,

"Captain," the Stormtroopers spoke up while giving Hera yet again another shock, "She should shut up long enough for a transmission to go through. She's essentially unconscious."

You smiled deviously and patted the man's helmet, "Good man. Now, hurry up and punch me in the jaw."

"Excuse me?" the trooper questioned, obviously believing this was some sort of test. Unfortunately, you were as real as it got.

You pointed right at your lower jaw and smirked, "We have to make this look real. Now, give me a few punches."

The trooper reluctantly did as requested, laying a hard, solid punch to your jaw. You could instantly taste hot, pooling blood. He then laid another punch to your eye. You went momentarily blind to everything to your right. Stormtrooper gloves were way harder than you really anticipated, considering a blaster bolt can penetrate the armour with zero resistance. But against human flesh? Not a good combination.

You rubbed your jaw and softly pushed the Stormtrooper's chest, "Enough. Get that transmission through now."

The other troopers in the room quickly raced forward to bind your hands and get you looking all disheveled while your attacker quickly conjured up a transmission to the Ghost Squadron, which only you knew the coordinates for. You fought back a smile as the one and only Kanan Jarrus answered; his face looking mighty grim,

"Well this explains where you two have been all this time," Kanan tiredly sighed. He had large bags under his eyes which was understandable considering the Rebel's stance in this war, "Have you been harmed?"

You looked at Hera and nodded, "Her more than I, I'm afraid. They want a ransom, Kanan. Don't give it to them. The Rebellion needs this money far more than they need us."

"Unfortunately for the Empire, that's incorrect," Kanan commented. You could see Ezra's little head poking in to see what was going on, "But, we will refuse the ransom. Hey, whichever Imperial leader is there, you can shove it. You've just poked a very angry bear."

The transmission ended on the Ghost Squadron's side. You burst into a very diabolical grin, "Get these cuffs off me and prepare for an attack. If I know Ghost Squadron, I know they're on their way right now."

The Stormtroopers quickly released the bindings from your wrists, and threw the unconscious Hera back into her cell with doubled security at your request, "If anyone, and I mean anyone besides myself and our Admiral Thrawn tries to get into Hera's cell, shoot them between the eyes," you grumbled, your hand becoming a fist, "And bring them to me."

"Yes, Captain!" all of the troopers said in unison. You could tell they were anxious to finish this mission and get back to the simplicity of guarding this tower alone. No strings attached.