Lies of the Jedi (Anakin Skywalker)

Prompt:
When asked by Master Yoda to escort Senator Clovis and Senator Amidala to a planet to work on a treaty, Altheria gets a call from her husband, Anakin Skywalker, that Ahsoka Tano has been marked as a traitor by the Jedi Council.

Requested by AllisonTart

She/Her
•OC Insert

Part 4! The Hutt

3rd POV: Altheria
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Altheria, alongside Padmé Amidala and Rush Clovis were on their way to Toydaria to establish and strengthen the relationship between the Toydarians and the Republic. Altheria was merely there in case anything bad happened, such as a Toydarian disagreement or a Separatist ambush. She doubted either would happen, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
She would never let Padmé go anywhere dangerous alone. Altheria and Padmé go back really far— they'd known each other essentially as long as she and Anakin had known each other.

Altheria wasn't the biggest fan of Rush Clovis, but he would still be under her protection regardless, "I do hope this goes smoothly and we don't have to get the Jedi involved," he commented while shooting a side-eye at the Jedi, "I prefer keeping business clean."

"We all would like that, Clovis," Padmé agreed while looking out of the window. The group was approaching Toydaria and were getting ready to land on the lush greenery below, "I hope you understand why she's here though."

The man nodded, "Of course I do."
In a lowered voice he continued, "I just don't trust the Jedi sometimes. She's just so closed off and quiet."

"I can hear you, Senator," Altheria yelled back towards the two Senators, "I'm just doing my job. We don't have to like each other, okay?"

Altheria could feel the amusement coming from Padmé over that. She knew that Padmé shared a rather evident dislike for the Scipio Senator, but of course, neither would vocalize this.
A voice appeared over the loudspeaker of the ship, causing Altheria to lose her train of thought,
"Starting the decent to Toydaria! Please buckle up, Senators."

Padmé and Clovis did as instructed, but Altheria was already in her seatbelt so she didn't have to heed the instructions. The landing was flawless— only Anakin could have rivalled it.
Outside of the ship were two Toydarian Guards covered in luxurious and expensive armour. They looked prepared for anything,

"Greetings, Senators," the Toydarian on the right greeted, "If you'll follow us, we will take you to King Katuunko."

Altheria stayed behind the Senators protectively as they followed the guards. She could sense nothing of the Dark Side on Toydaria. No Separatists in sight or in sense either.
The two Senators were lead into a luxurious throne room. More guards stood by the walls with spear-like weapons in their claws,

"Greetings, Senator Amidala and Senator Clovis!" the booming voice of King Katuunko shouted from above. He was at least 20ft in the air, alongside a dozen Toydarian Council members, "It is nice to see you on such good terms."

Padmé bowed respectfully towards the King, "It is indeed. Thank you for being willing to meet us about these crucial trade routes."

Altheria then began to doze off and not pay any attention to the discussions. As she may try, she just can't find anything interesting within the realm of politics. Altheria understands the importance of politics, but she could never be a Senator or even begin to understand half of the stuff they discuss in meetings like this.
Perhaps that's why the force chose her to be a Jedi.