| 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 ➪ 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is an Inquisitor assigned to protect Crosshair's battalion as he hunts down the Bad Batch.

Requested by RANOVLAS

Part 1!

They/Them

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

               Hatred flashed through your eyes. You had been assigned to a defect trooper's battalion; only objective is to protect your Commander, a man named Crosshair, and kill anything that gets in your path. Such an insult to your abilities... You inhaled, trying to control your anger, and bowed to your leader; the manipulative and powerful Darth Vader, "It will be done, my Lord," you whispered; your voice muffled because of your Inquisition helmet, "What is my mission?"

                    "Talk to Crosshair," was the only thing your Master commanded of you, "He has already been enlightened. Let me down (Y/N), and you will no longer be an Inquisitor."

Your brows furrowed in surprise, but continued to bow to your Master. You were the Grand Inquisitor, feared by all, and if this mission failed, you'd die and just be replaced. T'was the life of an Imperial, especially one like you. Inquisitors were expendable. You replaced the first Grand Inquisitor, and one would eventually replace you. You secretly wished things were different. Inside, you wanted to be free, away from this never-ending war. You wanted to feel love, and love someone in return. That was a false reality though. Vader would never allow such illusions.

                        Lord Vader allowed you to rise, and immediately you were dismissed to your new squad. Only 4 members lingered in this squad; one was murdered earlier into the growth of the Empire by Commander Crosshair himself. You couldn't believe you were assigned to such a small battalion. You were the most talented Inquisitor around and this is what you got stuck doing...

The second you stepped in the room with your new squad, the chitchat quieted down. Three of the troopers lined up in a respective manner, and the fourth stared you down like you were his prey,

"You must be our... Inquisitor," the man commented, frowning at your entrance, "You're not what I expected..."

                       You frowned underneath your helmet, and rose your hand out. Crosshair's men all began sputtering and choking, causing the Clone to whip around in surprise. Once his brain finally wrapped around what was happening, he smirked in approval,

                          "I stand corrected," he chuckled, sticking a toothpick into the corner of his mouth, "Put them down."

                           You nodded and slowly dropped his men to the floor, all of them sputtering and coughing as they received air, "As you wish, Commander. Now, enlighten me on what I'm doing here."

                           Crosshair nodded and pulled a holocom from his pocket, clicking it on, "Ever heard of Clone Force 99?"

                            You shook your head. You watched the holocom play out an image. Four men stood tall. They were intimidating and obviously powerful. The leanest of the four had his arm wrapped around a young female,

                             "This our mission?" you questioned, puffing some air from your lips in disappointment, "What makes these individuals so important that I have to tag along."

Crosshair looked disappointed in your response. He spat the toothpick on the ground and squinted at you, "It's more of a personal mission that Lord Vader has assigned you to help me out with. I must destroy them to give my full attention to the Empire."