His Wife (Darth Vader)

Prompt:
(Y/N) has secretly married Darth Vader away from the Empire and the Emperor's intrusive eyes. When the Inquisitors show her a disrespect that she can't take, Vader will inevitably defend her honour.

Requested by dragonsfangs

She/Her❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

It had been... amazing.
Ever since you were initiated as an Inquisitor by Lord Vader himself, you had fallen in love with the man. By attempting to hide your feelings for the Sith Lord, you had actually opened a connection between the two of you. Miraculously, Darth Vader had felt the same way about you... which lead to this very unorthodox wedding.

There were no vows shared, as neither of you were very gushy in that way. You both shared a love no one could understand. Because of this, you both agreed it did not need to be said. There were no rings either, as to hide this reality from Emperor Palpatine.
The only difference now that the two of you were married is the title. Nothing else changed. But now, it's time for the two of you to get to work... which was something you dreaded very much.

Although you were an Inquisitor, you weren't very respected amongst your peers. You weren't as bloodthirsty as your brothers and sisters, but you did have a knack for strategizing. Besides the fact that Lord Vader loves you, you figured your strategizing abilities was the only reason he and the Grand Inquisitor would keep you around.
The second you got into your uniform and headed on deck was when everything went wrong.

"Where the hell have you been the past few days?" the voice of the 11th sister sneered. That was one Inquisitor that could impress even the Emperor!

She was a Zabrak— that much you knew. She rarely removed her helmet; most of her enemies didn't live that long to see what she looked like. She fought with a ferocity that even the Grand Inquisitor might be able to rival. It wasn't a secret that even he was envious of the 11th sister's abilities. Who knows how powerful she will become after more and more training.

You cleared your throat and turned to confront the 11th sister courageously, "I was doing some hands-on training with Lord Vader. He sees potential in me, unlike you and the other Inquisitors."

The Zabrak let out an annoyed sigh while shaking her head, "You know it's not healthy to lie like this. Lord Vader, no offence, would ever waste time with someone like you. Honestly, I'm surprised he hasn't killed you already considering your lack of talent. I wonder why he even took you on as an Inquisitor in the first place."

"It's not your job to question why Lord Vader makes the decisions he makes," you snapped back; getting very irritated by the barrage of insults this Inquisitor was giving you, as well as doubting your husband, "He and the Emperor know what they're doing. It's your duty to see out their commands, not to question them."

You couldn't see the 11th sister's face, but you could tell her facial features were laced with anger. You could feel it radiating off of her like a beacon... and it scared you.
If the 11th sister decided you were a threat, there was no way you'd be able to efficiently protect yourself. She was far more advanced in combat and force usage, and knowing her, she wouldn't hesitate.

Suddenly, you felt a familiar presence— a presence that once casted pure fear over your form, but now it provided comfort and strength. Your husband was approaching.

The 11th sister must've sensed his presence too, because she immediately backed off and drew herself into a submissive state, which was complete opposite to what she was just showing you. You couldn't help but smirk at her from underneath your helmet,
"You messed up, sister."