| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧 ➪ 𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 |

Prompt:
After the Clone Wars, (Y/N) is abandoned by the Separatist Leaders, and is found by the Rebellion many years later.

Requested by JoeyKirkpatrickJr

Part 1!

He/Him

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                You were feared. Amongst the most respected individuals in the droid army, but it all came crashing down when Count Dooku, General Grievous were murdered, and the dreaded Order 66 was issued. Your battalion was stationed on Dathomir. You were cleaning up the mess General Grievous had made with the locals, more scrapping and finishing off the rest rather than anything else, when the Clones turned on their Jedi leadership.

                  You couldn't believe your luck. This had to lead to a Separatist victory, yet you'd never been more wrong. With the deaths of both the Count and the General, that left you in complete charge of your battalion. Halfway through your departure off of the deadened planet, Darth Sidious has ordered yours, and the rest of the leadership involved with the Separatist Alliances' death.

                 Fleeing, you and your small battalion made a home on the desolate planet of Raxus Prime. It was a junk heap— nothing more. You never expected to be found. Raxus Prime was known as 'The place where droids come to die,' so you thought it would be a fitting end to your legacy.

You watched the rise and fall of the Empire, never to get involved. From the birth and death of Darth Vader, to the end of your beloved Emperor, to the return of the Jedi Order, you knew you must remain hidden on this trash-heap of a planet.

                    There was peace for a while. You kept your droids charged and ready in case you were found, but it was never necessary. It was weird to see them disband the idea of destroying Clones, and just working in harmony to keep your group alive. Peace never lasts forever though.

                   The First Order was born. Not many details reached your planet, but rumor has it, their leader is an ex-Jedi, a lot like how the Empire was born. Ironic, honestly, but yet again, your droids and yourself vowed never to get involved. You were a Clone Wars veteran, nothing more.

You had gotten lazy since the end of the war. You lost your strive for both a better life, and conquering the galaxy. Scrapping and building had become a permanent hobby of yours, and it helped to tune up your squadron occasionally.

                  One fretful day, you were scavenging through a large mound of garbage with two basic battle droids, when your Captain contacted you urgently,

                   "General, our forces have detected a ship approaching our planet. It seems to be damaged," the droid croaked, "It doesn't appear to be a First Order frigate though."

                   "Resistance?" you asked while glancing up into the smoky-orange sky; the clouds blocking any sign of a crash landing. You could hear its shaky decent however,

                   "It appears so, yes," the droid answered back, "What are your orders?"

                    Gathering up all the useful items you'd located during the hunt, you started back towards your makeshift base, which in reality, was your cruiser that crashed right beside a large mountain. The cruiser is connected directly into a cave maw, so you used both locations as a home,

                  "Nothing. Maybe they won't notice us, and continue on with their mission after their ship gets fixed," you grunted, kicking loose and lost materials out of your path; the droids clanking right behind you, "Go on low power mode until I get back— avoiding detection is mandatory."