Without Creed (Din Djarin)

Prompt:
The Mandalorian and (Y/N) (L/N) have been in a very serious relationship for a long time, and Mando wants to introduce her to the remnants of his Creed. (Y/N) must prove herself to the Armourer.

Requested by siriania

She/Her❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

"I don't know about this, Din," you whispered while picking nervously at the hem of your shirt. You had been dating Din Djarin for a while now, and ever since the existence of other Mandalorians was beginning to be revealed, Din was inclined to introduce you to his 'family.' The thought of that made you increasingly uncomfortable as the days passed. You weren't apart of the Mandalorian creed. You were simply a Twi'lek who managed to catch Din's eye.

Din placed his hand comfortably on your shoulder and gave you a soft squeeze, "You'll simply have to prove yourself to them. I will do anything we can to help you out."
This was an ironic statement considering Din had never thought about introducing you to the creed until now. Even Din's adoptive son, who was being trained by the Jedi, had been introduced to his people.

Yeah, the kid had been introduced to Din's creed even before you had. You didn't mind though; frankly, you didn't want to be introduced to the Mandalorians ever,
"I appreciate it, honey," you replied while leaning your head into his helmet, "Hopefully they'll just like me off the bat and I won't have to prove anything to them."

Din snorted which caused you to laugh as well. Yeah right. After what the Empire had done to the Mandalorians, they weren't inclined to trust. You didn't blame them for that either— you'd have trust issues too if a government power overtook your planet by force,

"We're here," your boyfriend said while turning a corner. The two of you had parked the ship a good distance away from where the Mandalorians were hiding just in case you were being followed. It wouldn't have surprised either of you. Despite the public defeat of the Empire, remnants of the organization still plagued the galaxy. A lot of them were after the Mandalorians too even after all this time.

You shuddered as you noticed a person in similar armour to Din's staring at the two of you, "Djarin!" the person, a female, yelled while glaring at us through her lavender helmet, "Who is this and why have you brought her here?"

"I request a word with the Armourer!" Din yelled without answering the curious Mandalorian's question. It was none of her business after all, "I need her in regards for (Y/N) here."

The Mandalorian eyed you as you approached, and you suddenly felt self conscious over everything. Your lack of armour was a huge insecurity at the moment... also the fact that you're a Twi'lek instead of a human. Din had told you numerous times that the Mandalorian Creed wasn't just one race; instead it was many. That didn't make you feel any better, though.

The Mandalorian stepped in front of you and Din; blocking the two of you from entering the cave, "No outsiders are allowed inside. You know this."

You could tell that Din was beginning to get aggravated with this female Mandalorian, but before he could express his anger towards her, a burly Mandalorian in blue beskar walked from the cave. He had a smaller Mandalorian by his side; her armour a brown, copper colour, and she had large copper spikes coming from her helmet,

"Who is this?" the female in the brown beskar asked; the blue beskar Mandalorian stepping beside the originating guard while staring daggers at you.