Aftermath (Darth Vader)

Prompt:
After (Y/N), Luke Skywalker, and Darth Vader escape the ticking time bomb that is the Death Star, Vader must make amends for his crimes. (Y/N) offers assistance.

Requested by Lady-Apocalypse

She/Her❥

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

I scanned the landing bay for Luke, Darth Vader, and I's way off the ticking time bomb that is the Death Star. The two of us together had managed to shift Lord Vader's way of thinking, and the man had managed to abandon his Dark Side ways and rejoin the light. The Sith even managed to kill Emperor Palpatine and ultimately saved the lives of Luke and I both,

"There!" I shouted while using all of my strength combined with Luke's to drag along the injured Sith Lord, "Imperial shuttle! We can escape on that."

Luke nodded in agreement and increased his strength to more-affectively drag his father along the floor of the Death Star. Unfortunately at this time, the man who saved our lives was dead weight, but neither Luke or I were willing to give up on him after all he sacrificed for us.

A handful of Emperor-loyal Stormtroopers approached us. Despite the fact that they would die if they remained on the Death Star, they still stuck their blasters up and pointed them at Luke and I,
"The Rebels are trying to take Lord Vader hostage!" one of them shouted when he noticed the Sith's physical damages as well as Luke and I dragging him, "Kill them now!"

"No!" Darth Vader boomed; a sudden serge of strength presenting itself in him. He somehow, despite his current position, leapt out of the two Jedi's arms and unsheathed his lightsaber.

Although I was immensely against the Sith religion, I couldn't help but watch in both awe and admiration as Lord Vader effortlessly sliced through all of his old troops with his ruby-red lightsaber. Luke was hypnotized by it too. It was pretty to watch considering we weren't the ones fighting against Vader for once. This was a good change... Vader on our side...

The Stormtroopers were quickly taken care of. Vader huffed a few times as the anger and adrenaline both began to fade. That was apparently the last of Vader's strength for now. The Sith fell to the floor below and reached out to Luke and I for support.
The younger Skywalker and I were staring at him as if we were hypnotized. We quickly shook out of that and leapt forward to help Vader,

"We need to get out of here now," the blond spat while helping his father off the ground, "This place is going to blow any second now."

I huffed and nodded in agreement as Luke and I drug the heavy man to the abandoned Imperial shuttle. We quickly scanned the inside of the vessel to confirm that it had truly been abandoned. Once that was taken care of, we helped Vader on the ship and into a chair at the back of the cockpit where he could gather his strength back,

"Set course to Endor," I whispered through clenched teeth so the injured Sith behind the two of us couldn't hear, "I don't want the Rebels to know we've spared him just yet. He's not strong enough to defend himself if Mon Mothma decides to send a squad out to finish him off. Not to mention she would mark us as traitors if we tried to protect him."

Luke sighed and nodded sadly, "I think regardless of where we go, we will be marked as a traitor for not killing him. This is a double-edged sword."

"At least Han and Leia can help us out," I whispered back as I heard Vader trying to get comfortable so he can begin recovering, "They won't snitch and give us or Vader to the Rebels. They're our best shot."