| 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
Enemies to Lovers.

Requested by Favengers1

Part 1!

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

             "There's a reason Master Fisto gave up on you early in your training," the Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, fumed irritably, "You're a nuisance, you're reckless, and you never question your own methods. No wonder you got stuck with Master Poof."

               Master Poof always got stuck with the harder Padawan, and that made your teeth grind in frustration. It's one thing to insult you, but to insult your Master? This Obi-Wan Kenobi really knew how to push your buttons. Normally both of you were gentle-natured, and never rose your voices at anything or anyone, but whenever it came to working together, that always sparked a fight between the two of you,

               "Master Kenobi, if you're one to insult your friends in front of their past-apprentices, I'm sure as hell happy I'm not your friend. It's hard to tell what would be said about me behind my back," you growled angrily, "I'm sure Master Poof would be happy to hear about this."

                Before Obi-Wan could rebuttal, Cody, his Commanding Clone walked in, "Am I... interrupting something?" he asked in amusement. It was a common sight to see the two of you at each other's throats.

                  "No, Cody, your timing couldn't have been better," Obi-Wan snarled at you; shoving past aggressively, causing you to lurch to the side at his shove.

You shook your head at his impossible behavior, turning your attention to your commanding Clone who had entered at the same time as Cody, "Evening, Max," you smiled, your mood immediately shifting from being aggravated, to soothed and attentive, "What's the status?"

"The droids have advanced through our blockade in the Eastern part of the planet. General Ki-Adi-Mundi requires backup from you and General Kenobi immediately," he replied, removing his light-blue helmet and falling into an attentive stance, "What would you like me to report?"

Your gaze shifts from the cooperative Clone Commander to the door where your fellow Jedi previous exited, "Let me talk to Obi-Wan first. I'll report back after."

Max smirks a bit, his eyebrows raising, "No offense, sir, but what is it between you two?"

"What ever do you mean?" you moved your arms to your hips, flashing a death glare at the Commander, "I can't stand him, and I know what you're implying here."

                 The Clone raised his arms in surrender, a smile still plastered to his lips, "Not implying anything. Just observing."

                 You shoved his shoulder lightly, appreciating the bond you and Max share. You couldn't have asked for a better brother to take into war with you, "Just stay focused, okay?"

                    "Yes, General," he grinned and placed his helmet back on his head, "I await your message for General Mundi."

                    Dipping out of the room, you found Obi-Wan having a holographic meeting with the very Jedi you were going to talk to him about now, "Ah, Master (L/N)," Master Mundi nodded as you stepped in beside Obi-Wan, "I assume your Clone got my message?"

                   "Yes, Master. I was just coming to talk to Master Kenobi about it, but it seems you beat me to it," You smiled up at the elder Jedi, "What's your plan?"