Your Fulcrum (Agent Kallus)

Prompt:
(Y/N) has no idea that Agent Kallus of the Empire is Fulcrum. When she is captured by the Imperials and assigned to Kallus for torture, he must formulate a way to help her escape without getting caught.

Requested by RL_REDHH

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Stay in formation!" you yelled desperately as the Rebels, who you were commanding, pushing angrily against the Empire's Stormtroopers. You and the Empire were playing tug-of-war for the planet of Scarif. The Empire already had a strong hold here, but the Rebellion believed it could be taken, "Do not give in! We have them now!"

A scream interrupted you as your right hand man, a Duros named Celine, fell to the ground. You gasped and grabbed at her, but she was already dead before you could pull her to safety, "Keep standing strong!" you shouted; tears brimming your eyes as you looked down on your childhood friend; now dead.

No one was staying strong despite your command. A handful of your troops were still standing, and the rest were either running for their lives, or they were already dead. You realized too late that you should've retreated, and now you were all going to die.
Stormtroopers surrounded you; their blasters trained on your back and face. As they were about to fire, a man in black armour approached; his eyes slicing through you like daggers,

"Do not shoot her," the voice said, "That is one of the leaders of the Rebellion. We could use her."

The Stormtroopers nodded; their blasters still trained on you just incase you got any reckless ideas. You hadn't though. This was the end of the line. Your life was nothing now— it would consist of endless torture until you gave the Empire what they wanted, then you would be killed and discarded like garbage.

One of the Stormtroopers dug his hands into your armpits and pulled you from the sand below. You grunted at the blunt pain his fingers dealt into your skin. You were exhausted, hungry, and all around in pain. But the real pain hasn't even begun yet.

The rest of your troops had either fled or died, so there was no one around to help you escape the strong arms of the Empire. So, you just slumped over and allowed them to drag you to one of their facilities. Luckily, it was on Scarif and you didn't have to be dragged too far. Sand was getting into your socks which was irritating, so you were glad to get to this place quickly.

The man in the black armour followed silently. You could've sworn you recognized him from somewhere. He looked like an Imperial big shot, but his voice was uncannily familiar. You couldn't put your finger on it.
The Stormtroopers dragged you into a metal encased room, and tossed you into a metal chair with arm and leg straps. Yet again, you didn't fight as the enemy strapped you to the torture chair— you were composed and you weren't afraid. Thanks to the training you received in the Rebellion, you were prepared for this. You would never leak a single thing about the Rebels,

"Greetings, (Y/N) (L/N)," the same familiar voice from the man in black said, "I am Agent Kallus. It is an honour to meet you at last."

The name was also familiar, but you were uneducated. The thing that stuck out to you the most was his voice,

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

Agent Kallus stared blankly at you, "Are you serious?"

"As cancer," you responded while letting your eyes focus on his face, "I'm sure you're some big shot amongst the Imperials, but you're a nobody to someone like me. What do you do? The torture?"