Flashback (Cad Bane)

Prompt:
As the Jedi are trying to get certain information from Cad Bane, they accidentally unlock some bitter memories about Cad Bane's previous girlfriend, (Y/N).

Requested by LeilaMcCarty

She/Her❥

3rd POV
Anakin Skywalker
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

Anakin Skywalker stared at the Duros seated in the ray screen prison cell with anger laced on his face. Cad Bane; legendary bounty hunter and Jedi murderer was finally a prisoner to the Republic. He knew some vital information about some at-risk Younglings at the hand of the growing Sith threat.

Beside the Chosen One was Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, as well as Jedi Master Mace Windu. The three of them had one job; pry the information they needed out of Cad's mouth, even if it killed him,
"We should get started," Windu said; his voice echoing through the prison chamber.

Anakin and Obi-Wan nodded; the younger of the two stretching his hand out to open up the cell, using the force. The ray shield fizzled away, and the Duros looked up. He was unamused, "You've tried to unlock my memories and get me to tell you what you wish to know already. You aren't going to get anything out of me."

"I would save your breath, Bane. Psychological torture is stretched out over a long period of time. If you're smart, you'll reserve your strength for something other than complaining," Obi-Wan said without missing a beat.

The bounty hunter huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, "Do your best, Kenobi. I can't wait to see what you have come up with."

All three Jedi exchanged looks, and then the torture began. Cad looked up and noticed all three Jedi had outstretched hands; all of them using the force to crack his brain,

"No," Cad whispered as bright lights began to overtake his vision. The Duros was expecting the information they sought to come forward, but instead, a face he was hoping to never see again appeared... the face of his deceased girlfriend, (Y/N).

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

"Cad, you know I hate surprises," you said as your boyfriend's long, blue fingers covered your eyes as he led you somewhere at random, "Why can't you just tell me?"

A small, deep chuckle rose from the Duros' throat as he refused to remove his hands from your eyes, "There's no fun in that, my love. Just quit yapping, it'll be worth it, I promise."

You rolled your eyes, but did as the man instructed you. Cad's surprises normally ended with something unexpected. Last time he had a surprise for you, he ended up taking you across the galaxy after a bounty target just so he could show you what his job was like.
Personally, that wasn't a good time. You're a pacifist, but you respect Cad fully in his line of work.

After a few moments, Cad stopped walking. You stopped too; your back against his strong chest. The two of you just sat in silence, enjoying each other's company,
"What are we doing here?" you asked while spinning around to face him. Your eyes still remained closed to respect Cad's wishes. You got up on your tiptoes and pressed your lips against his; another gravely chuckle coming from his throat.

"You can look whenever you're done making me feel so loved," the bounty hunter replied through kisses, "It isn't going anywhere, so take your time."

You rolled your eyes and kissed his perfect lips one more time before spinning around to see where the Duros had brought you. As your eyes adjusted to the brilliant light, you felt them begin to tear up at the sight.
You'd never taken Cad for a romantic, but this changed your mind immediately,
"Oh, Cad."