| 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 ➪ 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) takes Cassian to her childhood home.

Requested by savannahester3

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Come on, Cass," you teased, leading the man you've known your entire life to a place you'd never trusted anyone else to see. Cassian Andor was special, and you knew he'd only love you more for confiding in him,

"I wish you'd let me know where you're taking me," the male smirked as you continued to drag him up a secluded hill that was located on your home planet of Naboo, "We really need to get back to Yavin 4, my love."

"All work and no play," you pouted, earning an eye roll from your boyfriend, "Just stop talking for five seconds and follow me."

                     The man just smiled and allowed you to drag him up the grassy hill. The sun was beginning to set, casting colors everywhere— even some you'd never laid eyes on before. Purples, pinks, yellows. All gorgeous in their own way.

                      The two of you reached the top of the hill at a steady pace. You could tell Cassian was getting antsy to figure out what you were planning, and you anticipated that would happen. Bringing him to the rounded top, you sat down, followed by your boyfriend,

                     "My love, what I am going to show you today, no one outside of my family has seen," you began, noticing how series Cassian got at the mention of your family, who had died during the final moments of the Clone Wars, "At the other side of this hill is my childhood home. I get it may not seem overly important, but I plan on marrying you, so you need to see it," you teased.

                    Cassian laid his soft lips upon yours and nodded, "It's just as important to me as it is to you. It might as well be my house too. Let's wait until the sun sets though. It's gorgeous up here, and the lighting is making you sparkle."

You blushed brightly, and laid your head on Cassian's chest. You could feel his heartbeat beneath his heavy jacket, and you felt him wrap his arms around your body, pulling you closer into him. You were in heaven. It couldn't get better than this. Well, maybe once the war was won, and you two could go off and live on your own with only yourselves for company. That would be better.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Finally the sun had set enough for Cassian to be satisfied, "Alright, hon," the man commented, pulling you up on your feet. You had dozed off, and fallen asleep in his arms, "I'm looking forward to seeing your home. Don't fall asleep on me now."

                     You mumbled tiredly and nodded, "It's just on the lower end of this hill. You can probably see it from here."

                    The man squinted and nodded, "Little wooden shack? Yeah, I see it."

                     "Come on, honey," you smiled, instantly awake again; pulling him down the hill.

                       It had been a struggle to smuggle the two of you to Naboo. The Empire had overthrown most of the systems that were once neutral or Republic-leaning. Now, everyone unwillingly supported the Empire. Cassian didn't like the idea of coming to Naboo in the first place because of all the active Stormtroopers, but you knew he would enjoy learning more about your family history, and eventually, Cassian may confide in you about his.