| 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 ➪ 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧 |

Prompt:
After the capture of (Y/N), Kylo begins to fall for her charismatic personality, and decides to join her and the Rebels.

Requested by valkyrxe

She/Her

Part 2! Captured

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

I don't know when it happened, but I fell asleep in Kylo's arms on the way to the medical bay. He didn't seem to mind though. If he did, he wouldn't have taken me there in the first place, or I'd be dead. I don't know what's up with him though. He was so mean at first, now he's acting like he cares about my pain?

       I winced a bit while opening my eyes; the brightness from the room temporarily blinding me. While my eyes readjusted, I could make up the form, well blob of Kylo standing beside the cot I was laying on. I whimpered a bit, gathering myself up onto my elbows and inching away from Kylo in fear that he may harm me further,

"What are you doing?" he asked in amusement, a smirk making its way up to his pinkish lips, "You'll only hurt yourself more. Just lie down."

In confusion, I oblige, "Why are you helping me out? I mean, I'm obviously apart of the Rebellion and you haven't killed me yet?"

"Why did you help me out when you saw me injured?" Kylo asked plainly as the doctor droid re-entered the room,

"I don't know why you insist we help this traitor, sir," he said robotically, as droids do, "She's just going to kill us when we least expect it."

       I rolled my eyes at the bot, ignoring him, "It just felt right," I murmured softly, looking down at the marbled floor, "How's your eye now?"

        He shouldered his hair out of the way, revealing a nasty red scar jagging all the way down from the top of his eye to the bottom on his jaw, "The droid fixed it."

        I fingered the scar lightly, a sad expression on my face, "How did this happen?"

         "It's not really your concern," he replied, glancing down at his lightsaber that was hitched to his belt. He never yanked his face away from my hands, which I inwardly appreciated.

         "I mean, you never left your room when you got that injury," I smirk, knowing exactly how he got it. He was too embarrassed to tell me, "You did it to yourself didn't you? Lightsaber wound?"

His cheeks flushed from embarrassment and anger, "I'd like to see you try to wield a lightsaber. You'd probably end up with something worst than an eye wound."

"Hey, I'm not judging," I grinned sheepishly, still fingering at his scar, "I could've fixed this up so much better than that box of bolts over there."

"Noted," the droid commented, "Now I know how well I'm gonna take care of you further on."

Kylo slowly removed his face from my small hand, "Just to let you know," he began; pulling my com from his pocket, "I know about Dameron and your plan."

Now it was my turn for my cheeks to flush from embarrassment, "I don't really know what to say."

He planted the com back in the palm of my hand; force-deactivating the droid, "How about a bargain?"

I gulped slowly, closing my fingers around the fine metal, "...You're taking this really well?"

The raven-haired man rolled his eyes and continued, "I've been under Snoke's rule for many years now, and I want nothing more than freedom," he nibbled his lip in thought, "I know there's no way to redeem myself, but I've never had an opportunity to leave before now."