Family Secrets (The Mandalorian)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is the daughter of Satine Kryze, and she knows that the Mandalorian is looking for her aunt so he can located the illusive Jedi, yet she doesn't tell him her true identity thanks to a promise she made.

Requested by penguins2014

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

The Mandalorian stood before me. Although I could not make out his face, I know he is showing signs of worry. He held the Kid in his arms; the little baby extending his hands, trying to climb into my arms instead of the Mandalorian's,

"Any luck?" I asked, moving a piece of hair that was stuck on my forehead, thanks to the sweat.

Mando shook his head, "The Sheriff in this town isn't even a Mandalorian. He carries armour, but he is an imposter."

I couldn't help but groan.
One thing about me, is after the Clone Wars ended, and Mandalore was abandoned, I am also an imposter. For my safety, I haven't revealed my identity to Mando yet, and likely won't. I too, am Mandalorian. My mother was Satine Kryze, and my aunt is Bo-Katan Kryze— the Mandalorian that Mando is looking for.

I promised my aunt the second the Jedi became wanted fugitives, that I would never mutter our family name again. The Kryze family would die, like we were meant to. We would follow our Jedi brothers into the abyss. The Empire ruined so much for so many people.

"What did he tell you?" I questioned, praying this wasn't a bust of a mission considering the lengths that both Mando and I went through to protect this town and gain information.

The Mandalorian mounted his speeder bike in the direction to where our ship was, "He mentioned a Mandalorian on the planet of Lothal. She knows many Jedi, according to the Sheriff."

My heart began hammering in my chest. That is where Bo-Katan told me she would be hiding out...

"Great!" I said enthusiastically, hiding my anxiety deep into my gut, "We should head to Lothal as soon as possible!"

The Mandalorian nodded while gripping at the Kid to make sure he doesn't fly off the speeder. I got on behind him; wrapping my hands around his muscular body. He felt perfectly designed despite the armour encasing his body. I have never met anyone like him before, and despite the fact that I had never seen his face before, I was already helplessly in love with the Mandalorian.

He sped quickly through the desert; the wind and sand burning at my eyes. It was the most uncomfortable sensation I had ever gone through. Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I ignored it.
We made it back to the Razorcrest in no time, and we quickly punched in the coordinates to Lothal. It was a very quick trip through Hyper Space, but my fears revolving around Bo-Katan and Mando made the trip a million times slower. I needed to tell Mando what I knew, but I made a promise to the Kryze family... I cannot break that promise. Mando will understand once the truth is revealed to him.

Lothal appeared through the cockpit window, and I felt like vomiting. Mando must have seen something was wrong, because he looked over at me. Although he had a helmet on, I could still see his expression, and it read one of concern, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I whispered, fighting against the sense of fight or flight that was rippling through my veins, "Let's just get this whole thing over with."