Practice Makes Perfect (Anakin Skywalker)

Prompt:
(Y/N) Kenobi is the younger sister of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. She challenges Anakin to a dual to compare their strengths in a hope of humbling the Chosen One.

Requested by leahskywalker05

She/Her❥

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡

You amusingly twirled your (F/C) lightsaber in your hand while scanning the competition. It was training day for the Padawans, and you were the master assigned to such duties by Masters Yoda and Windu. After the well-known success of your previous Padawan, a female Lasat by the name of Gorda, the Council has trusted you with many Padawan-related instances.

"Come on!" you shouted, the light from the lightsaber illuminating darker parts of the training grounds, "You guys are doing so good! Come on and duel me!"

You knew it wasn't good to mock or purposefully try to anger the apprentices, but you couldn't help it. These training exercises boosted your ego, and you liked how it made you feel... even if it was silly.

"You know we can't best you, Master Kenobi!" a young boy from Dathomir shouted in annoyance, "You're legendary. It's annoying that Master Yoda assigned you to train us."

You fake pouted, "Come on, Daveeu. You're up next! Give it your best shot!"

The Dathomirian snarled from the taunting and unsheathed his lightsaber; the deep blue colour illuminating strongly over his face, "You're going down, master!"

You watched as the boy raced towards you. It was obvious his strategy was to overwhelm and tire out his opponents thanks to his frenzied attacks. Due to the fact that these Padawan hadn't duelled against you before, Daveeu had no idea that was your speciality. If Daveeu thought he was the Padawan-equivalent master of overwhelming a foe, this was going to be a rude awakening.

You reached outward with your blade and clashed into his; the colours fusing to make one. You always loved when you fought an opponent with a different colour blade to what you owned. It always made the most beautiful colour combinations.
Before Daveeu could parry your attacks, you used your weight to push his lightsaber from his grip and onto the ground. He was affectively disarmed,

"My only advice is to watch your foe closer. You're impressive, and your strength is good. Observation is what helps the Jedi the most in any fight. If you'd been observing my fighting style while I was sparring with Rashu instead of speaking with your friends, you might've done better."

Rashu, a female Kel Dor, snickered and elbowed Daveeu mockingly, "Yeah, what she said."

You rolled your eyes and shook your head at both Padawan; the Dathomirian looking like he was about to rip Rashu's throat out thanks to her taunts, "Anger is not the Jedi way. You both may sit down, and I recommend you watch closer this time."

"Looks like you're doing pretty well, (Y/N)," a familiar voice said from behind you sarcastically as the two annoyed teenagers sat down as instructed.

You spun around to look at the speaker with an annoyed look. From the voice alone, you knew it was Anakin. The two of you hadn't solidified your relationship, but it was obvious that you both had feelings for each other. His teasing was normal. Anakin loved to annoy you,

"I'm not doing that bad," you shot back while fully turning to face him, "Master Yoda gave me this job personally and I don't want to let him down. That's why I'm going so hard on them."