| 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫-𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
Apprentice to Count Dooku, (Y/N) is sent to assassinate Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Requested by Kiki23245

Part 1!

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"What is your mission, my apprentice?" my Master, the infamous Count Dooku asked, circling me slowly as I meditated.

Cracking my mouth open, I repeat the words that have been drilled into my brain for who-knows-how-long, "Ambush Obi-Wan Kenobi's battalion on Felucia. Kill all and anyone who gets in the way. Make sure to capture Kenobi alive and bring him back to you, my Master."

                    The Count nodded, barely showing that he heard me. He always kept his hand firmly placed on his lightsaber, as if to intimidate me; to show me that if I mess up, I shall pay the price greatly,

                     "You will be going alone," he added, which was new information to me. I pictured myself going with a mildly large droid battalion, but I suppose this is testing my strength, and if I am really worth being the Count's apprentice, "Once you capture Kenobi, signal back to us, and I will send a battalion to secure your capture."

                     I bowed in an affirmative; standing up, "It will be done, my Lord. Expect news in less than two moons. I will get you what you desire."

                      The old man just nodded and dismissed me; his fingers still lingering on his lightsaber, but that didn't bother me much.

Sighing, I dusted off my knees from where I had been meditating so long. My Master chose his bases (more like hiding places) very well, yes, but they weren't the cleanest. That really shouldn't be my top priority, but I can't help but complain to myself about the condition of our newest hideaway.

                   I padded towards my ship. It was small, but large enough to haul a body back if needed. I honestly trusted myself more with this mission than the droids, but I am appreciative that my Master is still willing to send some once I secure Kenobi.

                   Pressing a button on my wrist, the door slowly opened with a large 'crack!' She needs oiling, but besides that, a reliable ship.

                   I creeped up the docking pad and settled myself in the cockpit; the same cracking noise occurring as I shut the door again. Punching in coordinates for Felucia, I began the ascend from the ground, and into the sky. Now, the fun begins.

                  The Count didn't give me specifics on how I should capture Kenobi. Honestly, I don't know well myself. I have a few options, but one sticks out to me the most.

                    I'll appear as if I am a local in need of shelter. Weak. Alone. Helpless.  Recently attacked by something fierce, barely making it out alive. It is what the Jedi feed off of the most, what fills them with pride over anything else—the sense that someone is in need of their services.

                   Humming to myself, I clicked on the autopilot, and let my ship drive itself. Now to discover who my target really is. Clicking my wrist com, a picture came up, thanks to my Master. The man has blond-ginger hair and a beard of the same tone. His stone-still face sat, firm cheekbones catching my eye. His eyes sparkle with a bluish hue, and he radiates wisdom and kindness; something I've never truly felt in my life,