| 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨? ➪ 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is apart of the Chancellor's royal guard, and she's having trouble trusting their Jedi accompaniment: Anakin Skywalker.

Requested by _MaBMaB_

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

                  "The Chancellor has a very important meeting this evening, Master Jedi," I began, removing my blue Republic Senate Guard helmet, letting my long (H/C) hair out, "I'm sure my boys and I can keep him safe without Jedi interference."

                  Mace Windu, one Jedi I've always despised in a professional standpoint, and a personal standpoint, just shook his head; his hands firmly placed on his hips, the signature 'I'm not changing my mind,' pose, "Unfortunately for you and your guard, your success rate is too low for something as crucial as this. I'll be sending in Master Skywalker to oversee the Chancellor, your efforts, and to make sure he's kept alive."

                  Knowing better than to argue, and the fact I'll be able to see my old friend, Ani, again, I just bowed and slipped my helmet back on, my eyes in angry slits, "As you wish, Master Jedi."

As Mace Windu left the room, the Chancellor entered the room— back from his daily senate meeting, "Welcome back, sir," I smiled from underneath my helmet, my angry mood immediately fading, "I didn't expect you to be back so soon. The way you made trade from Coruscant to Mustafar sound, it seemed like you'd be gone way longer."

"I had no idea you enjoyed me being away so much, Captain," he teased, sitting at his desk, "I heard Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker would be escorting me to Mustafar as we set up trade regulations. Was that your doing?"

I shook my head; clenching my stake until my knuckles turned pale, "Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the company of Anakin, but that Windu. He refuses to even try and trust my judgement, and shoves his precious order into our senate business."

"That's how the Jedi are, my dear," the Chancellor sighed, picking up a ball-point pen and scribbling nonsense onto his paper, "Try to be understanding. I trust you, if that helps."

"It does, sir," I answered, unclenching on my weapon a bit, "It really does. That's all that matters."

                  A smile rose to the old man's lips, and he nods shortly, "Alright, Captain. I have some business to attend to. Please go and meet Master Skywalker and prepare my ship. I'll be ready in around an hour."

                 I bowed and did as requested, leaving two of my best soldiers at his door to guard while I went to locate the Jedi. It wasn't too hard. He was walking the senate halls with his newly appointed Padawan, obviously scolding her for an accidental folly,

                 "Ahsoka, you need to learn your weapon," he rolled his eyes at his young apprentice, who obviously wasn't paying too much attention, "One more slip up like that, and you could end up getting in trouble. You almost decapitated Senator Farr!"

                 I scoffed and took my helmet off, "Ani, you can barely take care of yourself, how does the Council expect you to take care of another life form?"

                 "Who's this, Master?" the young Togruta asked, smirking up in amusement, "She obviously thinks highly of you, that's for sure."

                 Anakin softly punched her in the shoulder and smiled, "Ahsoka, this is (Y/N). She's the Captain of the Chancellor's guard. So, now since we're here, go and attend Padmé's speech, like we talked about."