| 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 ➪ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐱 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) is Ben's younger sister, and she has very important plans that could just turn the tide in the Rebellion's favour.

Requested by fandomsqueeeen

Part 1!

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

It's been at least a year since I felt a tug this intense through the force. Ever since my brother abandoned the Jedi way, my mother, Leia Organa pushed me to forgive him. That's way easier said than done. I'm much more built like my father, Han Solo. Him and I both pushed out Ben Solo, my older brother. He was little less than a memory— just a feeling. I became the golden child in my father's eyes, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But now, I felt his force signature again despite my efforts to forget him.

                 I had plans. Very important plans. Plans valuable enough to form a Rebellion strong enough to crush the rising First Order. Jakku was my destination with my droid, R3-F3. He was an R3 unit, obviously. He was, to my understanding, the last of his kind. He had a green paint job, and had more personality than any droid I've ever met in my life.

First Order troops surrounded every exit into the darkened sandy desert. Jakku reminded me a lot of Tatooine, just less populated. I could hear their raspy voices getting closer and closer— this is when I knew what I had to do.

Facing my little droid, I dropped on one knee and conjured up the little disk that held the plans that could mold the very future of the galaxy. R3 beeped in confusion, but extended out his little probe as if he knew what my intent was,

"Get out of here," I whispered as the voices got increasingly louder and louder, "Find my mother or my father. Just find someone we can trust. Don't let those plans out of your sight."

R3 croaked in sadness, nudging into my arm. He knew what I had to do; the sacrifices everyone, alive or artificial had to make when you join a rebellion. I patted his head and rose back to my feet, brushing off the sand from my white pants. The little green droid immediately fled off into the shadows, his destination unknown, but his intent as clear as day. He needed to be successful for the galaxy's fate.

Spinning around on one heel, I unsheathed my (F/C) lightsaber. As the sleek white armor from the Stormtroopers came into view, I began knocking away blue blaster bolts as they came my way. Blue? They obviously want me alive then if they're aiming to stun me, but that doesn't make a difference. I'll fight as if my life was on the line.

The firepower was beginning to get too overwhelming. I had caused many of the Stormtroopers' stun bolts to fire back at them and stun themselves, but they just kept coming. Finally, one made contact with my lower half, and the lit up desert turned into a menacing black. Motionless, I fell to the ground, my lightsaber rolling from my hand and imbedding itself into the course sand below.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

                  Days had passed, yet it had only felt like minutes. Painfully, my eyes pried themselves open. Taking a moment to adjust to the harsh lighting, I glanced around the room momentarily. It was empty; void of all life. I was strapped to a chair, my arms, legs, and forehead bound by a strong leather strap. Numerous torture devices were strewn around aimlessly.

I knew I had been captured by the First Order. I wasn't intimidated in the slightest— if anything, I was relieved R3 got away with the plans. Who knows, maybe he found my parents by now, and they're forming the Rebellion at this very moment. Every flame starts with a spark, and my sacrifice will be that spark,