| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 ➪ 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞 |

Prompt:
After Order 66 has been initiated, (Y/N) works to try and save Jesse.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

               My friends and I had been split up because of this endless war. Anakin Skywalker was stuck on Coruscant with the Chancellor, Ahsoka was on Mandalore, trying to reunite their people, and Obi-Wan was hunting down General Grevious on Utapau. I always felt uneasy without at least one of them around, but at least I had my new Padawan by my side, and of course, my favorite Clones,

"General, there has been an update," a voice says from behind me, "General Kenobi has killed General Grievous on Utapau."

I turned around and locked eyes with ARC Trooper Jesse; my lover and best friend. I smiled brightly and nodded, "The war will be over soon then. With both the Count and Grievous gone, the Separatists won't know who to turn to, and will be forced to surrender!"

"The Chancellor is on the line. He wishes to speak to all of us," the ARC Trooper continued, motioning for me to follow, "This is a wonderful day for the Republic."

I nodded in agreement; my hands locking behind my back as we begin walking towards the command room. Commander Rex, previously Captain Rex, was standing beside some Coruscant Guard and my Padawan, a young Trandoshan named Luca. They were patiently waiting for my arrival. The young Trandoshan was trying to hold back his smile, but he just couldn't do it, and I didn't blame him. Standing beside Jesse, I watched as Commander Rex clicked on the message.

Just looking at the figure standing in front of me gave me a massive headache and a wave of nausea. I've never sensed this much Dark Side force in anyone before. But... the man standing before us was the Chancellor?

"Execute Order 66," the voice commanded; a wave of darkness shrouding the room. His command earned nods from every Trooper in the room, which just instilled my ever-growing confusion.

I gulped and turned around, "Jesse? Rex?" I questioned as they slowly pulled their guns from the holsters. I couldn't read their expressions because their helmets were on, but I could sense their intentions. They wish to kill us...

                 "Master?" my young Padawan whispered, bringing his hand down to his lightsaber reflexively. He was looking to me for guidance, but I had none.

I unsheathed my (F/C) lightsaber, the Trandoshan following, "Stand down, Troopers! That's an order!" I unfortunately knew that wouldn't work. If my Troopers were bold enough to raise a weapon to me, they wouldn't put it back down again, especially Jesse...

                "Sorry, General," the voice of Rex commented, fingers on the triggers of his double-fisted blasters, "The Jedi have been targeted on the act of galaxy-wide treason. It is our duty to put you down!"

"Master?" Luca pressed, fear written on all of his features. His excited expression was completely gone, and that broke my heart. I didn't have time to respond before the Commander started firing. Luca and I bounced the blaster bolts in every direction possible, except for at my Clones. I was attached to every single Clone in this room, but in particular, Jesse. I don't want to be responsible for a single Clone's death unless absolutely necessary.

                    Luca, with his double-bladed blue lightsaber, sliced blasters in half and force pushed away Troopers from our path. He was making us an escape route! The young Jedi was clever indeed...