Chapter 1

Hexi Village is a small village in the west of Hecheng County.

Hecheng County is located in the land of fish and rice in the south of the Yangtze River. It is very rich. The Grand Canal from the south of the Yangtze River to the capital is also passed through Hecheng County. It is very prosperous. Hexi Village is close to the county town, and the villagers’ lives are naturally very good. Not bad.

Today, it is the day when Jiang Chengxiang, the rich family of Hexi Village, is a happy family. This village is even more lively.

This Jiang family sits on a fine paddy field of fifteen acres, 10 acres of good mulberry forest, plus 10 acres of dry land, Chiang Laotou also has a good craft to kill pigs and kill sheep, the days are naturally good.

You must know that Hecheng County is not a place with a lot of people. There are so many people here, but the land is fertile. Because the rivers are not far from the beach, there will be no floods and floods. The achievements in the land will not be bad. Normally, there are seven or eight acres of paddy fields plus a few acres of dry land.

Jiang’s third child read the book in the county school. Although he didn’t even get a child, he found a good job two years ago. He went to the county dock every day, as long as he was specialized. In the shed, the person who worked **** the dock wrote down a few bags of rice. Someone took a few cloths and took two or three times the wages of those who sold the coolies.

Because he is a little face, he can introduce the man in the village to work **** the dock in his spare time, and he is still very prestigious in the village.

Today, Jiang Laosan became a pro, and the people in the village took their best tables and chairs to the Jiang family, so that the Jiang family could handle the decent marriage, the Jiang family was not enough, and several families left and right also gave their own homes. Come out and help to greet the guests.

Jiang Laosan wore a brand new red dress with a big red flower on his chest and a look of enthusiasm. He returned from the neighboring village to Zhu Shufen, the young girl of Zhu Xiucai’s family.

Zhu Shufen is a daughter of a scholar. She is a good woman. Jiang Laosan can marry her. The men in the village are envious. The people who talked with Jiang Laosan have come forward to congratulate, and the joy of Jiang’s face is also Added a few more points.

The marriage was very lively and very decent. The Jiang family killed two pigs one day before, and bought many fish. Each table has a bowl of pork, a bowl of pig water, a bowl of pig blood, and a bowl of pig's trotters. Steamed fish, plus a lot of seasonal vegetables, set a full table.

The family and friends of the Jiang family and the people who came to help the village had a total of 30 tables. After a meal at noon, there was still a meal at night, which was a buzz.

A friend of Jiang’s family who helped the relatives grabbed some tea leaves and put them in a sea bowl. With a gourd scoop, he took a spoonful of water from the iron pot burning in the water and rushed the tea. He looked at the tea bowl and stood next to him. Old man: "Jiang Dashu, Jiang Laoda? His brother became a relative, how have you never seen him?"

The family members of the village are married early, and they are grandparents in their 30s. Generally, they look old when they are 40 or 50. It is a long life to live to sixty or seventy years old, but Jiang’s old man is nearly fifty years old, but still very Robust and strong. When I heard someone ask the eldest son, his brows were wrinkled. His eldest son was a good job. At this time, he should be at home to help. Why didn’t he see it today?

In my heart, Jiang Laotou went to the kitchen to find his own mother-in-law: "Children, his mother, boss?"

"Isn't it gone in the river a few days ago? I am sick, I will let him go to the old house in the west of the village." Jiang Laotai said, the two eyes pulled down are full of dissatisfaction: "Even if you fall It’s good to have water for three or four days. I think he is lazy. I’ve been busy today. I’m going to pack him up!”