Chapter 74

The two couples of Jiang butou are not good for Jiang boss. It is mainly because of superstition. I really want to say it. They are actually good for children, at least for children outside Jiang’s boss.

Jiang Chengcai entered a house that could not sell the sea goods. The Chiang butcher not only did not blame it, but also took the burden and picked it up and went out to help sell it every day.

But this father, it is really bad for the child, he even did not manage his children.

He Chunsheng remembered what he had just known, and a big man was anxiously red-eyed.

"What happened?" Jiang Zhen asked with a frown.

He Chunsheng immediately said it.

Before he and He Xiasheng both cleaned up the father, and stared at the father all day, He Father was honest for a while, but after he followed Jiang Zhen out, the father's mind was alive again.

At first, He Father only lied to He Chunsheng for his mother's food and two chickens, took the money to gamble, and later lost the light, and could not get the money, but he moved his brain to Jiang Zhentou.

The gambler like He Father, who had no face and no skin, could do anything. He found the Hongxing gambling house and told them that his two sons were doing things under Jiang Zhen’s hands and borrowed money from the Hongxing gambling house. I bet on the gambling house.

There is no doubt that he lost the money again.

Then, Jiang Zhen and others came back.

My two sons came back, and they made money back. In a few days, they went to Beijing... The father’s courage suddenly rose.

He used to borrow money and only dared to borrow one or two, but this time he borrowed twenty-two directly and played with people.

The gambling money is ten gambling and nine losers. The brain is smart, and maybe you can win some money in the gambling house. If the father is not smart and doesn’t know how to skill, don’t think about it.

There is no doubt that the twenty-two silvers have gone round.

He didn't tell He Chunsheng He Xiasheng about this, and even wanted to continue borrowing money. He brothers and the two brothers, or the gambler's thugs told them, only to know about it.

"You solve it yourself." Jiang Zhen heard the words, immediately.

"We..." He Chunsheng gave a glimpse, he just did not know how to solve it, only to find Jiang Zhen.

"There is still one day, if you can't solve it well, the capital will not have to go." Jiang Zhendao, He Chunsheng He Xiasheng can still use two people, but he is such a person, he does not want to be wrapped up.

If these two people can't solve their father, he can only give up these two people.

Can't go to Beijing? He Chunsheng stunned, and immediately pulled He Xiasheng, facing Jiang Zhendao: "You can rest assured that the boss, I must solve the problem."

He did not dare to delay, and took his brother and left quickly.

Since Jiang Zhen accepted him and He Xiasheng, they didn't have to go hungry. After coming out of this door, it became the envy of everyone in the village.

He Chunsheng is already in his early twenties, and he also likes people. Before, he always felt that he didn't expect anyone who liked him, but now... he doesn't have any hope.

But if he has been messing up, that hope, I am afraid that it will soon be wiped out.

He and Xia Shengqiu are born, and if they continue this way, they will be destroyed sooner or later.