Chapter 99

It took less than a year for Jiang Zhen to come to this place. The time spent living in Hexi Village was not long. Even, there was not much good memory for him.

But even so, he still misses Hexi Village very much.

After all, there is Zhao Fugui Zhao Liu, who was taken home by him.

Before Jiang Zhen, he was arrogant, but when he was really close to Hexi Village, his heart was a little heavier.

He will have such a mood for nothing else, just because... This time he went to the capital and returned from the capital. Under his hand, he was dead.

His men only died one, which is much better than the Zheng family's caravan, but people are dead after all.

That person... or he brought it out.

Such an accident, Jiang Zhen did not want to happen, but he was a bit embarrassed.

"Boss, why are you not happy?" Jiang Ming asked inexplicably.

Jiang Zhen did not speak, he looked at the box next to him.

The villager of Hexi Village, who died, surnamed Li, named Li Yuan, is only 18 years old. After the Zheng family's fleet was docked, Jiang Zhen took him to bury him, and also packed up his relics and put them in this box.

Later, the pension given by Zheng Jia came down, and Jiang Zhen was loaded in. After he robbed the group of otters, he put in a lot of money.

Today, in addition to his relics, this box also put three hundred and two silver, in addition, Jiang Zhen also bought something in the capital, installed in another box, it is also for him.

Seeing that Jiang Zhen did this, his men gave some things and placed them in the same box.

"Boss, you have given a lot of money, Li Yuan, he will not blame you." Jiang Mingdao. Even, not to mention Li Yuan’s mother-in-law, it’s his mother-in-law, and she’s afraid of not being able to see such a lot of money.

"There are no people in the end." Jiang Zhendao. Jiang Zhen also knows that the pension he has given is already very much. When he was selected, he did not choose the only child. In this place where the life is not worthwhile, and even the population is not common, it is estimated that no one will blame him. But he is not very good at the end.

Jiang Ming and others heard the words and they were silent.

Yes, no one is there.

Those who originally went to Beijing with them are so gone.

Although the four people in the family at this year are quite normal, such as children, some people have six or seven, and three or four can raise them, but the person died in front of them, and they are somewhat uncomfortable.

The boat slowly approached Hexi Village. When the boat was disembarked, the big guy’s face was not very beautiful.

"Jiang Zhen! Jin Geer!" A voice suddenly sounded, Jiang Zhen looked up and saw Zhao Fugui standing by the river.

This person, who has always been unspoken, always seems to be silent, smiles and reveals a severely worn, black-yellow tooth.

However, he quickly closed his mouth and didn't smile. He only said: "You have finally come back, come back, and come back."

Zhao Fugui went to the capital city by playing Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge. He liked to have something to do in the village to the county town. There is also a riverside wandering around. Today, he is coming again.