Chapter 35.

Zhao Jinge was strong and did not sleep this evening. When his parents had no movement, they sneaked up and walked to Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen that the house has been to him several times in the evening, is no stranger, but today... After approaching, Zhao Jinge actually heard the voice that did not belong to Jiang Zhen.

Is there someone else in Jiang Zhen’s house?

After Zhao Jinge went home, because of his parents, he was too embarrassed to look at Jiang Zhen. He didn’t know what Wang Haisheng’s family had moved. It’s a bit embarrassing. What to do.

In the village, he is actually a disguised existence. There are no more ugly children or women in the whole village. He has been retired since he was in his teens. Others have been sympathetic in his eyes. .

Such a thing is definitely not flattering, Jiang Zhen... Will he feel that he is annoying?

Zhao Jinge’s heart is seven and eight, and he is very upset, and Jiang Zhen is a bit annoying.

The mud wall in this country is very thick and soundproof, but the door and window in this country are not soundproof, so the next door is a little moving, he can hear it.

Although Wang Haisheng had taken care of Sun Hill, he had tried to whisper as much as possible, but he could hear it with his good ears. Even because the voice was too small, he let him listen subconsciously, but he couldn’t sleep any more.

Jiang Zhen is still willing to help people if he can, and it is difficult to see death, so he will not be careful to save a person before he crosses. Saving people, this time being too noisy to sleep, he is still very unhappy.

Hurry up, be sure to hurry up to Wang Haisheng to build a house and let him move out!

Can't sleep around, Jiang Zhen simply left the house and went to Zhao Jinge. Although Zhao Jinge has mostly slept at this time, but may not sleep?

Jiang Zhenjing quietly left the house and went to Zhao Jinge, and saw that Zhao Jinge was still there.

“Golden brother?” Jiang Zhen looked at the past with some surprises: “Are you coming to me?”

Zhao Jinge stood there and did not dare to go forward. He saw Jiang Zhen coming out, and he was surprised for a moment: "Jiang Zhen!"

Zhao Jinge rarely greeted Jiang Zhen’s name and rarely took the initiative. This voice was called out and Jiang Zhen’s heart tickles. He went forward and kissed Zhao Jinge: “Why don’t you go to bed early, so late. Find me?"

Zhao Jinge took a deep breath and calmed down the joy of his heart: "My mother said that I saw you last night... You came to me last night, I don't know."

"Are you not sleeping? You do so much work every day, unlike me, I should sleep for a while." Jiang Zhendao, he likes Zhao Jinge, he will be shy, but the expression will be clear, Give back the feelings he gave.

Zhao Jinge was very happy. He was embarrassed that he had misunderstood Jiang Zhen before. He thought about it and asked him directly: "You...how do you seem to live with someone else?"

"I lived in someone else. I lend the empty room to someone else." Jiang Zhendao, the sky is too dark, he can't see Zhao Jinge's expression, but he can also hear something from Zhao Jinge's voice: "Because someone, you If you don't want to come over, will you be here?"

"Hmm..." Zhao Jinge should have a voice.

"It’s really annoying to let them live. I must hurry to let them move out." Jiang Zhendao: "In fact, I don't like them to live here. There is always a voice there, I can't sleep."