Chapter 103

The people in Hexi Village are as happy as today.

In their village, there is now a big man!

Jiang Zhen was very, very powerful. When he went out for a trip, he even got back a boat... No, a few big ships, he suddenly became a big businessman!

Jiang Zhen is now more profitable than Zhao Dahu!

When Jiang Zhen is only slightly richer than the villagers, everyone may still marry him, but when Jiang Zhen’s family is far more than the villagers, they will not go to marry him, but will look up to him.

At this moment, the villagers were like a pair of honorable people, and when they saw the Chiang family, the last point in their hearts was unwilling to disappear.

Compared with the Chiang family, they are actually nothing!

Look, the Jiang family, but a Golden Bodhisattva out, in contrast, they just did not hand in good Jiang Zhen, it is really nothing.

When I saw the Jiang family’s dejected look, they talked to people who had little relationship with them.

"Jiang Chengcai, do you know that Jiang Zhen’s ship is coming today?"

"What ship? I didn't see it!" Jiang Chengcai said with no anger.

"Of course you can't see it. The river here is too small. The boat can't be opened, stop at the canal." That humanity.

"Yeah, Jiang Zhen's boat is really too big. From the boat, I have moved a lot of things."

"Jiang Zhen is not just such a ship, there are several people!"

"Jiang Ming He Chunsheng a few, the things brought home are worth a dozen or two silver, and you said how much they earned?"

"I heard that this is a glimpse, each of them earned almost one hundred and two silver! Hey, Jiang Chengxiang, you used to work on the dock, can only earn two or two silver a month?"

"These people have earned so much, Jiang Zhen should have more money!

Everyone said a word to me, and said a pass in front of the Chiang family, the face of the Jiang family was getting darker and darker.

"This is impossible! Jiang Zhen he must be a lie!" Jiang is too loud.

"The people in the village have seen each other, how can they deceive?" Come to humanity and leave.

The Jiang family looked at each other and returned to their homes in a depressed mood. At this time, people who were closer to their homes came, and they finally told them the truth and persuaded them.

"You want to open some..."

"Don't offend that Jiang Zhen."

"Hey, how good would it be if you were good to him?"

......

Being so persuaded, the Jiang family was even more depressed.

At this time, Zhao Jia is very happy.

In the morning, Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu did not make breakfast because of things to move things, but at noon, Zhao Liu made a very rich meal.

Moreover, she was willing to put oil on her, and she is even more willing to let go!

That stir-fried vegetables, she actually used oil to fry, did not add boiled!

The duck, she actually fried with oil, and put the wine when it was braised!

That chicken, she didn't even think about cooking in a waterproof way to cook the chicken soup to drink, but put it in a jar and steam!

......