Chapter 142

Zhao Jinge was late the next day.

When he woke up, Jiang Zhen had already gone out, and Zhao Mingzhu was not there.

Although I know that this is Jiang Zhen wants him to sleep for a while, Zhao Jinge is still inexplicably lost.

However, his loss quickly disappeared after seeing the note on the bed.

The note was written by Jiang Zhen. The name of Jiang Zhen is not good, but the stroke is very clear: "Golden brother, I went to the Qingfeng Building to see, you are waiting for me to come home."

The Qingfeng Building is about to be built, and it is really necessary to check it out... Zhao Jinge put the note on it, and immediately got the spirit, then the stomach screamed.

He was too late with Jiang Zhen last night. He was hungry when he slept, and now he is hungry.

"You, this child, how can you sleep so much? Even the Pearl has risen earlier than you." Zhao Liu gave Zhao Jinge a side to eat.

Zhao Jinge was a little embarrassed. At this moment, Zhao Fugui suddenly said: "Don't talk about him, people and couples, there are more things at night."

Zhao Liu really did not say.

Zhao Jinge: "..." He is even more embarrassed.

Zhao Jinge ate a little grass and took Zhao Mingzhu to the outer court.

Jiang Zhen is back. He is a lot easier. It is better to teach his daughter to walk.

Zhao Mingzhu was placed on the slate paved road, this time replaced Zhao Jinge standing in front of her: "Come, Pearl, come over..."

Zhao Mingzhu slammed down and climbed over to Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Jinge: "..."

Finally, Zhao Jinge moved a few long benches together and let Zhao Mingzhu walk slowly along the bench.

There is something to hold, Zhao Mingzhu is willing to walk with two legs instead of walking with four legs.

On the other side, Wen Ying Niang also slept late.

She woke up when she was asleep, and when she woke up, she looked at the top of the bed.

How did her bed change? Also, how many days are bright today, no one is calling her?

After a while, she suddenly remembered that she had left the Liao family.

I shouted people to wash myself, and after I washed my face, I felt refreshed.

"Miss Wen, what do you want to eat in the morning?" After Wen Ying Niang got up, there was a 17-year-old petite girl asking.

Wen Ying Niang wanted to say something she loved, but suddenly thought that this is not her home, and according to the dinner of Zhao’s last night, it is very likely that the exquisite things she wants to eat are not available. .

"What's in the kitchen, feel free to give me some." Wen Ying Niang finally said.

Not long after, there were seven or eight small baboons with a lot of food to smell the British mother here, they put a few home-cooked vegetables in front of Wen Ying Niang and the porridge Xiao Long Bao fritters, at the same time, also to the side of Wen Ying Niang The next person brought food.

A bucket of porridge, dozens of steamed buns, and a bowl of vegetables filled with two bowls, although quite ordinary, but also absolutely enough to eat, that is to the side of Wen Ying Niang, this food is very general .