Chapter 73

Jiang Zhen said for a long time, finally let Zhao Fugui agree to eat at least one egg a day.

He knows that he and Zhao Jinge are not there. Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu are definitely reluctant to buy meat to eat. Then they let Zhao Fugui catch the fish every day. They must take the big ones from home, if there is jaundice, Don't feed the ducks, all of them eat.

This is what Jiang Zhen said, Zhao Fugui readily agreed, these things can not be exchanged, he and Zhao Liu's book is to cook every day to eat.

There are fish and eggs every day, which is enough for older people... But when he leaves, it is best to prepare more oil and salt at home, so that Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu’s two people will eventually eat. They are reluctant to put oil.

Jiang Zhen has already planned to put a can of lard that can't be put in the summer for a long time before leaving.

When Jiang Zhen and Zhao Fugui were busy outside, Zhao Jia and Zhao Liu were carrying Zhao Jinge to pack up.

They killed a cock, and then took out the yellow cockroaches that had been caught in the water tank and killed them.

Zhao Liu’s discovery has long been known. Jiang Zhen seems to like to eat Huangpi muddy. This is Huang Qi, that is, they keep what they want to eat for him.

"Golden brother, how are you feeling with Jiang Zhen? Is he okay for you?" Zhao Liu asked his son.

"Mother, he is very good to me." Zhao Jin Gedao, Jiang Zhen is really good to him, so that he always has a feeling of sincerity and fear, I am afraid that Jiang Zhen does not like him any day.

A few days ago, he dreamed that Jiang Zhen had changed back to the boss who did not like to talk and bowed his head all day. He shouted people over and over again. As a result, Jiang Zhen ignored him and could scare him.

"What about your evening?" Zhao Liu asked again.

"Mother!" Zhao Jinge bowed his head and was a little shy.

"You guys are hot and hot, so you can have children early." Zhao Liu said: "You have been married for two months, maybe you have children in your stomach..."

Zhao Liu was happy, but he frowned quickly: "In this way, will you go to Beijing, will you not be very good?" Jiang Zhen has already told Zhao Liu, Zhao Liu, about their going to Beijing. It feels that Jiang Zhen went to Beijing, that is a good thing, but Zhao Jinge...

"Mother, is there nothing? Women in the village, who is not working to give birth to children?" Zhao Jin Gedao. Some people are good at eating young children with children, and will give them some eggs, but even so, the average woman has a child, and the work must be done.

Some people have less manpower and even have to go to the ground.

When the transplanting was particularly busy, Zhao Jinge saw a woman with a big belly stuck in her stomach. Because her legs were all stuck in the mud, she didn’t have to bend too much. She did it very quickly, and then she did dry. I had a stomachache, and I went home after washing. After a while, I heard a message that I had a daughter.

He used to think that even if he had the honor to be a relative, if he had a child, he would have to work hard to survive. Now he just went out with the fleet and occasionally moved the goods. It was really nothing.

Zhao Liu thinks, and feels nothing. The people in their village are not as expensive as the people in the city.

And... Although she wants her son to have a child earlier, in fact, it is just a mourning in her mouth. In fact, she does not have much hope.