Chapter 141

Liao Qing and Wen Cai were very good at writing, and the speed of writing a book was very fast. After a while, I wrote the book.

Wen Ying Niang looked at the incomplete ink book, the whole person was jealous.

Liao Qinghe saw Wen Ying Niang like this, only when she heard that Ying Ying Niang could not accept it. He had some sympathy in his heart, but he had a good intention.

Because Wen Ying Niang, he has lost his face and did not know how many times, and now, he finally made Wen Ying Niang uncomfortable.

Thinking about it, he said with a little alms: "Ying Niang, if you recognize a mistake, this is all right..."

"After forget it?" Wen Yingniang looked at Liao Qinghe.

If she had a child, she wouldn’t have been separated, but she didn’t, and, in the past few years, Liao Qing and her have become worse and worse. The time for this person to stay at home has not stayed outside. More time.

If the days are good, how can she be willing to be a shrew, and lose her face?

"In the future, you have to learn a female training female training. You can't do this anymore." Liao Qinghe said.

Wen Ying Niang grabbed a book, and looked at Liao Qinghe and sneered: "That's really a thank you! But I don't need it!"

"Smell Ying Niang, if you tear the book off, I won't let you enter the door of my Liao family again!" Liao's father saw Wen Ying Niang stealing the book, only when she was going to tear the book off, the moment Road.

"I am not rare! When I go back to Weinan, I have been waiting for me to go there. Who is rare to enter your home?" Wen Ying Niang, but her heart is somewhat faint.

For the time being, she did not dare to go back to Minnan, and she was afraid that her parents would be angry.

Although the rules in Minnan are not big, she insisted on marrying Liao Qinghe, but she did not have a good end, and she was taken off... She naturally felt that she had no face to go back.

Of course, she won't let Liao's family know this.

After the cold weather, Wen Ying Niang told her to confide: "You go to the Zhang shopkeeper Li shopkeeper Qin shopkeeper Hong shopkeeper all call them, then go to Tuen Mun to find a few people, remember to bring more silver."

"What do you want to do?" Liao Qing and frowning looked at Ying Yingniang.

"Clear my dowry!" Wen Yingniang said without hesitation.

"Your dowry, you take it away, why do you have to liquidate?" Liao Qinghe said, he will not buckle Wen Ying Niang's dowry to let her take away.

Wen Ying-nang always knew that Liao Qinghe was an unconventional. She had wanted to talk to him well, but then her relationship with Liao Qinghe was getting worse and worse, but she gave up her intention.

Let Liao Qing and not understand this is not a bad thing for her.

When I first heard that Ying Niang came to Liao, she was born in the book. Liao, who likes to study more than the butler, gave Liao’s mess to her. It can be said that in these years, Liao was completely responsible for her care.

Although there were contradictions before, but it was always a family, she had no less than the cost of these people, but now she is not willing to raise them again.

Wen Ying Niang took a look at Liao's father Liao Mu, turned and went back to the room, letting people move their jewelry and jewelry, as well as furniture ornaments from the house. Of course, the most important thing is still various instruments.