Chapter 11

"Do you raise a few months?" Jiang buthu must be mad by Jiang Zhen. This guy is obviously good, how can he raise it and still have to raise it for a few months? He is dreaming!

"Yeah, the second brother flashed a waist when he cut the rice last year. I haven’t been to the ground until now. I’ve been walking around in my life and death. I only have a few months to keep it... I have to raise it first. Last two years?” Jiang Zhen put down the porridge bowl and looked at the Chiang butcher with sincerity.

Jiang’s butt-faced face was dark, Jiang Zhen did not give up, and looked at Jiang Laotai: “Mother, I have to raise my body to eat well. You will go to the county every day to buy some chicken, meat, or something. Don't take too much, just give me half a catty of meat a day."

Do you want to eat half a catty of meat a day without eating a white meal? ! Jiang Laotai was also shocked. Even the son of the landlord’s family could not eat this way!

"You, you..." Jiang Butcher wanted to talk to Jiang Zhen again, but think about the person who was stunned by Jiang Zhen yesterday, and then look at the newly-repaired table in front of him. He still can’t really go. On Jiang Zhen.

"Forget it, this request is not very suitable. There is no meat to sell here. It is too unreasonable to go to the county every day to buy it. So, I will cook two eggs every day in the future." Jiang Zhendao.

"There is a chicken laying eggs at home. Where are the two eggs every day?" Jiang Laotai immediately said, she now feels distressed as long as she thinks of the chicken that was killed by Jiang Zhen.

"This is going to be a way for you to think about it... If you don't give me two eggs a day..." Jiang Zhen looked at the pair of over-exposed couples in front of him and snorted.

Jiang Zhen was killed by blood. He didn't know if he was really murderous, but he knew that if he was cold, he would not say a word and could give him great pressure.

At the beginning of the army, others also called him "Jiang Boda", because he is the most sturdy and the most hard-working one... He is a little girl who has no mother, and he can do things more than others.

Sure enough, after confronting Jiang Zhen’s gaze, many pigs who had been killed by themselves were considered to be a sultry Chiang’s butcher, suddenly stunned and subconsciously removed their sight.

Jiang Zhen confessed to the matter, and also ate dinner. He picked up the knife and planned to go back to sleep. But after a few steps, he turned back: "Yes, the porridge I just ate, tomorrow morning. I have to prepare two bowls for me. I have to eat two bowls of rice at noon. If I don't have enough, I can only kill chickens and eat pigs."

After throwing such a sentence, Jiang Zhencai returned to the room and then closed the door with a bang.

Jiang Zhen slept early this day, because he slept too early and woke up in the middle of the night.

He wanted to continue to sleep, and he didn't want to smell a sweaty smell. It smelled from him...

"..." Jiang Zhen remembered this. After he passed through, he had not yet bathed himself. And he was too hungry and tired all day, ate and slept, and did not notice this at all.

I think that when I went to Zhao Jinge to cultivate my feelings yesterday, I might have a taste. Jiang Zhen felt a little embarrassed.

It is not uncommon for him to take a bath for ten days and a half in the past when he performs his duties. However, in front of the man he sees, he still wants to maintain his image and keep himself clean and tidy.

As a result, Jiang Zhen naturally couldn't continue to sleep. He turned up from the bed and found a clean set of clothes in the wardrobe of Jiang Laosan, and he took it into the patio.